Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just updated the roster with Kiki's additions. Mmm, it's sure been a cold rainy day today. Oh well, guess we can heat things up with a goodtime gumba soup, or some downhome goulash. Better check to see if we have everything for either recipe. *Finds potatoes, carrots, celery, onions, peppers, sausage, and shrimps. Hmmm, maybe a pot of jambalaya would work instead. *Sets water to boil for the rice and peels/chops veggies. Hey UncleD, slice up some garlic for us would you? Thanks.
*The dragon sets to his task as pepper and salt are added to the pot while we cook up the dish. :hungry:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (takes "Do Not Disturb" sign off door, to Spike): Well, at least the windshield repair went according to plan.

Spike: What about school?

Kelly (sighs): Well, the online orientation video doesn't work and I decided that it was a waste to go to the hospital today. I'll just go early tomorrow.

Spike: So, what now? *sniffs* Somethin' good's goin' on 'round here.

Kelly (sniffs): Yeah, it does smell good. But we already ate, remember?

Cotterpin (yelling from inside the room): THAT'S IT! I QUIT! YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME!

Kelly (looks into room): What are you talking about?

Cotterpin: First of all -- my scooter is still being in the shop. Do you know how exhausted my legs are? Second of all -- I don't like you telling stories about me!

Kelly (glances at Spike, who shrugs): I just didn't think there was a Doozer story around. I wanted to see if I could write one. Won't take that long. It's more of a play than a story.

Cotterpin: Yeah, I know ... but you said we were HUMANS!

Kelly: No, what I said was I was writing it so humans could play it. There is a distinct difference. *smiles* Besides, you're the star -- what are you griping about?

Cotterpin: What if they hire someone UGLY?

Spike (chuckles): How would you tell? *snicker* All humans look alike, anyway.

Kelly (to Spike): Shut up. *to Cotterpin* I'll go see what the status of your scooter is, okay?

Cotterpin: I haven't decided yet...

Kelly (to Spike): Keep an eye on her, will ya? I'll be right back. *long pause* And DON'T --.

Spike (waving her away): Don't eat da kid. Gotcha.

*Kelly heads up to Room 15 and leaves note*

Dear Digit and Waldo:

Hey, how's it going? My friend Cotterpin, patient little bug she is, calmly wondered if her scooter was ready yet. Keep up the good work. See ya later.
Kelly

*Kelly heads back to room 2*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Tips potatoes into the simmering broth, stirring in the pieces of crumbled bacon.

Last edited:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Zoot: *emo* Everybody picks on me. *spits water at Lips and then observes Lefty intruding on his territory again* Ewww. -_-

Dr. Teeth: =P
Lefty: Feh! Look who's talkin', dat giant fish dat was in dat movie what resembled dat fish from real life on accounta dat movie was based on a true story what looked like dat giant fish but really wasn't it was a totally different giant fish but da mooks what made da movie was able ta find anudder giant fish what looked like da real giant fish from real life an dey used 'im because dey figured da joiks what plunked down dere money ta see da crummy flick wouldn't be able ta tell da difference between da real giant fish an' da acting giant fish 'cause da public don't pay attention to dat kinda stuff so dey ended up gettin' duped but it was too late to get dere money back on accounta dey already paid an da management at da tee-ater wouldn't give 'em a refund, even dough da people tried ta fib and said stuff like oh we musta wandered inta da wrong movie we wanted ta see Titanic 2 er sometin' but da manager was wise to dere game an had dem booted outta da tee-ater fer tryin' ta cheat 'im...

sinks, still babbling...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmmm... Soup's on! *Leaves key lime pie out to cool. Wonder where everyone else is. Hmm, hope the spooks make it in for dinner, Monday night wrestling'll be starting soon. *Sets table for three at our dining area near the couch in the middle of our room what faces the TV.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Beige: What's Lefty saying about a movie about fish?
Erin: Maybe it's "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy."
Scooter: Or maybe it's "Attack of the Killer Fish."
Nora: I think they just had a screening of that down at the movies.
Storyteller: And they're still trying to get the smell of fish out of the carpet and seats.
Erin: Lew Zealand again...(reading paper) Here's the latest poll: If you could be any type of fish, what kind would you be? (pauses) I don't know...a stoplight parrotfish.
Nora: I want to be a John Dory fish - they've got the eye spot on them.
Scooter: I want to be that Hawaiian fish that has the name no one can pronounce.
Storyteller: I would be a beautiful damselfish.
Beige: You'd break the mirror. (cringes at the look she gives him) Uh...I'll be the flounder.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Spike (ends up in Common Room, having tracked the water trail): Hey, Fedora! I hear ya got a part for me. *reads cast list* Robotic ruler, eh? Don't tell Kel about it ... ya got "Zod" AND "robots" in one role ... her head'll explode.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (sniffs): What's that?

Kelly (sniffs): Smells like soup.

*Cotterpin and Kelly look at each other. They shrug and head over to see if Ed's got some for them.*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Taking some bowls of jambalaya-styled soup to Room #7 with sliced breadfruit tostones. *To Scooter: You mean mahi-mahi?
*Snowths pop up: Doo doo de doo doo.

Sorry, I couldn't resist a set-up like that. :stick_out_tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.