These are a few of my favorite things...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I've liked Zoe too. She was one of the newest Muppets--at the time--that I could see becoming a permenant fixture within the show.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
A Bon Jovi Fan! YAAAAAAAAAYYYY!

I'm a metalhead too! I listen to 80s hair/glam metal (like bon jovi, poison, kiss) But I do like 80s hard rock, Like GnR. Oh, and 70s rock (alice cooper) Oh and then theres the band thats survived since the 70s and still going strong, Aerosmith! Oh, and gotta have me some Ozzy :wink:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Lol. I will listen to just about everything you will, and some harder stuff (Black Metal). I listen to New wave, Aussie rock and Just about everything else (except for most rap, and some country:wink:)

wwfpooh

Reaction score
My taste in music is diverse. The kind of music I cannot stand though is the kind that sounds more like screaming than actual music & the Disney Teens' attempts at singing.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
My taste in music is diverse. The kind of music I cannot stand though is the kind that sounds more like screaming than actual music & the Disney Teens' attempts at singing.
Lol. :grouchy:hannah montanah:grouchy: Makes me want to die.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well, her one-hit-wonder daddy is certainly ranking in the green from his daughter's success, that's for sure. But, I certainly hope Billy Ray uses the cash for something constructive (like getting Miley into a job beyond her HM image).

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Well, her one-hit-wonder daddy is certainly ranking in the green from his daughter's success, that's for sure. But, I certainly hope Billy Ray uses the cash for something constructive (like getting Miley into a job beyond her HM image).
Lol. I Can't imagine her at university. But if she went into McDonalds and applied for a job

Girl:big_grin:addy! Daddy! Look at the checkout chick!

Dad: Hey it's that hillbilly's daughter

Miley: *ching* here's your money.now take it and leave! *cough* *takes puff of cigarette* Can't I Get a real job? Freakin' Kids *cough*.

Girl : Daddy, was Hannah Washed up?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I just don't want Miley--as much as I dislike her--to end up like Britney Spears & Lindsay Lohan.

Pork

Reaction score
Any specific kind?

I wish they made doozer chips, that looked like the doozer construction beams the Fraggles ate!
haha Doozer chips. They should so make those. I'd eat em...even if they did taste like radish :busy: