You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
If somebody says, "That's not fair," and you instantly respond with, "You say that so often, I wonder what your basis of comparison is."

Quesal

Reaction score
If u watch Muppets Valentine Show every Valentines Day whether or not you have a valentine!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
...the 'Turkey' bit from 'Muppet Family Christmas' is so ingrained in you cranium that you can't hear the word 'turkey' without referencing it.

...you can recite the 'Three Musketeers' bit from 'The Muppets Go To The Movies' from beginning to end, with character voices, without messing it up once. *Smiles at own useless accomplishment*

Quesal

Reaction score
If u watch Operation Repo and try to imagine certain Muppet characters in place of the repo team...really weird stuff to think about.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
If you watched the "We Are The World" video for Haiti, and you think that the Muppets should do their own version of it.

unclematt

Reaction score
...the 'Turkey' bit from 'Muppet Family Christmas' is so ingrained in you cranium that you can't hear the word 'turkey' without referencing it.
My sister and I do that all the time. "The turkeys' the turkey you turkey."

dwmckim

Reaction score
You see one of your favorite non-Henson/Muppet shows reference a classic moment or element and shout "Hidden Gem!"

I literally did that yesterday. The first scene of One Life to Live was Blair singing the show's old theme song from the 1980's (and getting interupted just as she got to the show's name) and i jumped up shouting "Hidden Gem!" and then immediately realising "...oh wait - wrong show..." But is was still a gem :smile:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
If you know how to get, how to get to sesame street! lol! I had to put that one in (if I hadn't already!)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
If you see a sign at a barbecue restaurant that says "Hamburger-large only" and can't help but think of the Waiter Grover sketches. :super: