You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
Speaking of turkeys... If around Thanksgiving, you send all of your friends a link to the clip of the Swedish Chef attempting to cook a turkey on TMS.

"Skewwwr de tourkey!" :hungry:

ErnieBertGonzo

Reaction score
In settings where swearing is frowned upon, you exclaim, "What the Frank Oz?" or "What the Fraggle?" in disbelief. :coy:
Nice one. Saw someone demonstrating "What the Fraggle?" on the "Jim Henson's death on Entertainment Tonight" video on YouTube, setting one straight when they actually DID say the F-bomb.

RomanaFraggle

Reaction score
In settings where swearing is frowned upon, you exclaim, "What the Frank Oz?" or "What the Fraggle?" in disbelief. :coy:
XD I do that, except I tend to say things like, "Oh, fraggle rockin' heck.." in an attempt to clean things up as much as I can. I still shouldn't be around children when I'm angry, though. XD

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Dude, I never realized that that was the count. I always liked the song but I always thought that it was some Italian guy singing. That's awesome.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You find yourself in a ball pit and decide to try "contact juggling" like Jareth did with the crystals in Labyrinth. (Sadly, they were too big to hold three at once let alone while rotating them with a fourth on top. That said, it's pretty obvious I totally failed. :stick_out_tongue:)

unclematt

Reaction score
You find yourself in a ball pit and decide to try "contact juggling" like Jareth did with the crystals in Labyrinth. (Sadly, they were too big to hold three at once let alone while rotating them with a fourth on top. That said, it's pretty obvious I totally failed. :stick_out_tongue:)
I wanna know how you found yourself in a ball pit.

Quesal

Reaction score
if when u get a "glove hand" puppet, your first thought is to find a piano for it to play