You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Puckrox

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

...a friend compares you to one of the muppets (Rizzo, in my case) and you start screaming from glee.
...you can recognize all the voices in the movies and can even spot the puppeteer's cameos in the films.
...you scare people when you talk about Jim Henson because you're "too intense".

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
You're an obssesed Muppet fan if the crows in the Windex commercials remind you of Gunge and Philo

Puckrox

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if, when you have a song stuck in her head, you hear the Muppets singing them.

Definitely had "I Don't See What Everyone Can See In Anyone Else But You" from Juno stuck in my head, but it was the voices of Floyd and Janice. And I had Dr. Teeth singing "Stand By Me" in my head as well earlier.

Quesal

Reaction score
If you picture the Glutton from the Ed Sullivan Show every time you pig out on a big yummy meal

Katzi428

Reaction score
..if something frustrates you online & you post "Yeesh!*scrunching up face a la Kermit the Frog style* " (& people know what you mean!)

ilovemusic

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if, when you have a song stuck in her head, you hear the Muppets singing them.

Definitely had "I Don't See What Everyone Can See In Anyone Else But You" from Juno stuck in my head, but it was the voices of Floyd and Janice. And I had Dr. Teeth singing "Stand By Me" in my head as well earlier.

That´s cool. Once I listened ´bohemian rhapsody´ by queen again and again and again, and it stucked in my head. But them it was the version of the muppets, and I didn´t listen that:confused:

Quesal

Reaction score
If you'd like to melt the snow with a blow torch...blow torch? who said anything about a blow torch? I got some paper towels!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
If you'd like to melt the snow with a blow torch...blow torch? who said anything about a blow torch? I got some paper towels!
What?:confused: (although, the blow torch sounds awesome) But I think I missed something.

Puckrox

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you answer your phone by saying, "Wocka Wocka!"

(This may result in a really long pause and then your father stating, "I don't understand." Oh life.)