Other puppet shows you watched

jcnegron

Reaction score
Odd how even though the Donny And Marie Show was produced by the Kroffts that none of the Krofft puppets ever appeared on it. At least not that I recall.
I remember the occasional walking can or dancing jar of mayonnaise in that show. But I think that those Krofft productions were more costume than puppets.

AH! and I forgot, you probably didn't hear much of him, but if you were in Italy, Latin-America or Japan there was always Topo Gigio, specially during the 70's when the show had some of their best productions with more characters on it.

Reaction score
Oh and Why Bird from Playbus. I thought she was great.
There was a show on Milkshake! on Five in the mornings that was brightly coloured monsters. I think it may have been called Happy Monsters. I watched that every morning. :big_grin:
Was always a bit scared of Rosie and Jim though - and as for Tots TV - terrifying! Although very catchy theme tune. Oo, and I like Wooly and Worth - the Woolworths advert puppets.

Mr Devco

Reaction score
Gerbert
Greg The Bunny
The Puzzle Place
Eureeka's Castle
Elegra's Window
Wonder Showzen
Under The Umbrella Tree
Fraggles, Muppets, Sesame Street, Dinosaurs, Jim henson Hour

thats all i can think of at the moment

BabyScooter

Reaction score
oh i got one!

Does anyone remember sid and marty kroft?

you know h.r puffin stuff and

Sigmond and the seamonsters ect.

the only time I have seen those show because I have all the first episodes on dvd.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Could you be talking about "Kitty Cats"? I do remember this show airing on TLC every morning back in the mid '90s, and I do recall a dog named Charlie on the show. Don't recall the names of the cats, though.
Oh my god, that is it! After a quick search, I found it on YouTube, but it's the original french version. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovn3j4R672U
Thank you so much for answering my 3 year old question!

jomama

Reaction score
Gerbert is awesome. I've taken some classes from Andy Holmes and the man is an incredible puppeteer.

Mr Devco

Reaction score
Gerbert is awesome. I've taken some classes from Andy Holmes and the man is an incredible puppeteer.
I only liked it cause it had a puppet, If i remember correctly it was on a religous channle. I'm not a religous person