Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

DisneySongFan

Reaction score
Hi! I was just wondering if any had the Thumbelina soundtrack as fwell. I LOVE the movie and the music from it! If anyone does and would be willing to upload it to sendspace for me, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Here are some songs I'm looking for.

The Vogues - 5 O'Clock World.
Judy Collins - Both Sides Now.
The Hollies - Bus Stop.
Brenda Lee - I'm Sorry, and other songs she's sung.
Paul Mauriat - Love Is Blue.
The Rolling Stones - Mother's Little Helper.
Johnny Rivers - Summer Rains.

If someone has these, please LMK ASAP. Thanks :cool:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone have either the whole album called "Disney's Jungle Boogie?" Or if you just have the Yummy Yummy Yummy I Got Bugs In My Tummy" song.

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

Edit: Also does anyone have the old Tiny Toons Adventures album that came out in the 90's? I used to have the cassette and i think it was one of my freinds and never got it back. Just like most of my older cassette albums. Sorry to ramble on.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Could I also get Ordinary Miracles from Hunchback 2? Thanks.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Edit: Also does anyone have the old Tiny Toons Adventures album that came out in the 90's? I used to have the cassette and i think it was one of my freinds and never got it back. Just like most of my older cassette albums. Sorry to ramble on.

There's a place to find most of it online, as a Yahoo group... that's how I got some of them... all you'd have to do is sign up, download the songs, and you're there... of course, the quality is very dodgey, and Name Game cut off halfway (hense why I only have some of it)... I'll try to look it up again for you...

Erine81981

Reaction score
There's a place to find most of it online, as a Yahoo group... that's how I got some of them... all you'd have to do is sign up, download the songs, and you're there... of course, the quality is very dodgey, and Name Game cut off halfway (hense why I only have some of it)... I'll try to look it up again for you...
Thanks Drtooth! I'll give it ago and look for it myself too.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have The Three Caballeros song from the Disney cartoon starring Donald Duck and the other two Caballeros?

Also... more obscure, but does anyone have Iago singing, "Friend Like Me" from The Enchanted Tiki Room: Under New Management attraction at Walt Disney World? Thanks! :big_grin:

Pan in Scarlet

Reaction score
Does anyone have The Three Caballeros song from the Disney cartoon starring Donald Duck and the other two Caballeros?

Also... more obscure, but does anyone have Iago singing, "Friend Like Me" from The Enchanted Tiki Room: Under New Management attraction at Walt Disney World? Thanks! :big_grin:
...*lowers head and raises hand*

Oh wow, DisneySongFan, looking at your disney song list, I think there are some I want :confused:

Pan in Scarlet

Reaction score
Updated list

FULL SOUNDTRACKS:

Aladdin, Bolt, Brother Bear, Camp Rock, Cars, Enchanted, Emperor's New Groove, Hercules, High School Musical, HSM2, Jungle Book, Lilo+Stitch, Lilo+Stitch Island favorites, Lion King, Lion King 1/2, Lion King 2, Little Mermaid, Little Mermaid 2, Meet the Robinsons, Mulan, Mulan 2, Newsies, Nightmare Before Xmas, Oliver+Company, Peter Pan, Peter Pan 2, Pirates of the Carribean Curse of the Black Pearl (1), Pocahontas, Tarzan, Tinkerbell, Treasure Planet, Toy Story 2, Wall-E, Winnie the Pooh, Luv-A-Bye (Pooh Lullabies)

PARTIAL SOUNDTRACKS (mostly the main themes):
Aladdin 2, Aladdin 3, Alice in Wonderland, Bambi, Bambi 2, Beauty and the Beast, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Cinderella, Dumbo, Goofy Movie, Hunchback of Notre Dame, James and the Giant Peach, Lady+The Tramp, Lady+The Tramp 2, Mary Poppins, Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge, Pinnochio, Robin Hood, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Toy Story, The Rescuers

BROADWAY:
Lion King, Tarzan, Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Beauty and the Beast

Various others:
Disney Mania 1-5, Disney Lullabies, Disney/Pixar RoadTrip, Twice Charmed (Cinderella sequel play for Disney Cruiselines), The Best of Country Sing the Best of Disney, O Mickey Where Art Thou? Disney Lullabies

From the Parks:
Magic in The Streets (parade music), Party Mix (Xmas, Halloween, Pirate and Princess), Four Parks One World (ride/attraction music), Fantasmic! Wishes, Spectromagic, Finding Nemo the Musical, Official Disneyland Soundtrack

Random others that are semi-related:

COMPLETE Kingdom Hearts (9 discs much?), Nightmare Revisited, Spirit, El Dorado, Willy Wonka, Prince of Egypt, All Dogs Go To Heaven, Wolfrider's Reflections (ElfQuest), Quest for Camelot, An American Tail, Anastasia

Legend of Zelda music:
Twilight Princess, Link's Awakening, Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Minish Cap

And various, random songs from a lot of different things... so just ask >.>
On my livejournal blog, we're going to start posting a personal mix of songs about weekly (usually disney) so if you want to watch that, you can...