1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That Announcer, Jun 16, 2005.

1. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

Dave's Muppet MP3 trade page worked well, so I'm creating this page as a way to trade around non-Muppet MP3s. Enjoy! :)

-That Announcer
  2. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Hmm... this might work pretty well; but I'll be darn skippy if I gotta' list all my MP3s; I have over 20 gigs of music not including my Muppet stuff. So whatta' we do here, TA? List what we want? Rare things we have that might sound interesting to others? Howzit work? :)
  3. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

During the summer, I always seem to enjoy listening to Sugar Ray... anyone got some of their classic stuff?
  4. That Announcer

Let people first say what they want, and then state if you have it. That should work pretty well, no? :)
  5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Does anyone have this song?

The Violin - Where in the world is Carmen Sandigo? (Cd)
  6. That Announcer

I used to love that show, Kyle. I'll see if I can get the CD from the library with that song on it.

Remark to any acoustic-guitar/slide guitar music fans: Check out this site- www.joegrass.com. He's a wonderful slide guitarist from New Brunswick, and I have his CD. He has some streaming audio up on the site, but if you like what you hear, I can send you more (in WMA format, 'cuz that's all I have.) Check it out!
  7. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Anyone have some Ray Stevens songs? Theres one song I would love I can't find it on any of his cds. I only heard it when it was on one of the videos. It has Ray in a chicken suit. I can't think of the song. Could someone help me with this one?
  8. chestermcdragon

chestermcdragon New Member

yes they call em the streak whooo!
    the fastest thing on 2 feet!whooo!
  9. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

If anyone has anything by Madonna then I would be eternally grateful. My email address [I usually use my MSN email account] is on my profile if you have any special pressies for me.
  10. That Announcer

To Kyle: I've a few Stevens songs lying around, I'll ship them off tonight. They'll be in a WMA format, but you can play that on Windows Media Player. If you really need them in MP3, PM me and I'll do my best to convert them.

To Dan: I think I might have an old copy of "Ray of Light" around somewhere, I'll check it out tonight.
  11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Well all I wanted was the one song. I can't think of the name I have seveal of his cd's and cassette tapes so I really don't need any of them. Thanks tho. I'll try to find out what the name of it is.
  12. DanDanStrawberry

Much appreciated, but already have all of Music, American Life and Ray of Light on CD, so can just transfer them. Thanks anyway!! :)

Really, I need things from Immaculate Colllection. Woo!
  13. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Do you mean the theme song?
    :D
  14. That Announcer

I think I might have an old record copy of that, I may be able to transfer it. Let me check later on.
  15. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

No I mean the song "The Violin"

I already have ths theme song. Thanks tho.
  16. That Announcer

To Dan: Checked, and I don't have any Madonna. Sorry.

General message: If you ever want any Beach Boys, Monkees, They Might Be Giants, Traveling Wilburys, Elton John, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Fear or Buddy Wasisname (Newfoundland group) I'm your man!
  17. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Dan I think I have several Madonna songs (from the 80's); off the top of my head; "Like A Virgin", "Material Girl" and "Like A Prayer", I'll have to check when I get home for a better list.

That Announcer I will do whatever it takes to get your Weird Al stuff!!! (I only have the "Poodle Hat" album, all my others were stolen!!! But I do have the videos "Gump" and "Amish Paradise" if that helps for a trade)

Frogster First off, sorry I haven't mailed you in a while, buddy; but I know I have "Every Morning" and "Someday" by Sugar Ray. I have to check, but I also may have "Fly" as well.

Does anyone have (slightly embarassed) "Mouth" by Meril Bainbridge?

Interesting stuff I have I have too much music to list; but I do have some fun stuff if you're interested:
    • An evening With Kevin Smith
    • Almost every Celebrity Jeopardy from SNL
    • Full stand-up acts from Bill Cosby, Dennis Leary, Jerry Seinfeld, Kevin James, Eddie Murphy, Richard Prior, Dana Carvey and Dave Chapelle.
    • All six episode of "Clerks - The Animated Series"
    • The Numa Numa Dance
  18. DanDanStrawberry

Thanks ever so incredibly much Mr. Vic, you're ace! :) As mentioned, the address is on my profile!
  19. That Announcer

Dave- just PM me a list of your ten favorite Al songs, and I'll rush them along one by one. I have every album of his except his self-titled album. No need for video trade, as I have the "Ultimate Video Collection" on DVD. (If you don't have it, you should be able to get it from Amazon!)

More stuff I have:
    -Many local artists, primarily of a slightly folky persuasion
    -LOTS of stand up comedy (Jeff Foxworthy, Hal Roach, Ellen DeGeneres, Bill Cosby, Bill Engvall, Larry the Cable Guy, and soon Robin Williams)
    -Phil Collins, Wendy Carlos, Traveling Wilburys (my specialty), Sting, and a variety of other stuff (a REALLY wide variety, from Thomas Dolby to Simon and Garfunkel)
    -Lots of solo stuff from the Monkees
    -A couple of rare Elton John albums
    -Billy Joel, and lots of him

If you need it, just ask!
    -TA
  20. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

J'ou gah mail, mang!