Muppet Show idea outline

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
Which muppets slide all over the place in this scene?

Who performed the following characters:

-Sexy Muppet
-the cow
-Behemoth
-the Koozbanian Snurb/"sunshine" alien
-Sclrap Flyapp/Hugga Wugga

I suppose Jerry Nelson would play Droop again and John Lovelady would be Nigel again. Right?

Also, who appears in "At the Dance" and who performed them?

Do any of the other full body monsters (Thig, Timmy, Splurge and the Mutations) meet Billy when he meets his "biggest fans", in addition to Sweetums and Thog?

The following Muppets who slide all over the place were Hilda, Gonzo, Boppity, and Droop.

Sexy Muppet- Eren Ozker
Cow- John Lovelady
Behemoth- Jim Henson
Snurb- Jerry Nelson
Sclrap Flyapp- Frank Oz

Actually John Lovelady would be Droop while Jim Henson would be Nigel again.

These Muppets appear in "At the Dance":

Dr. Teeth with Mildred, Scooter with Janice, Boppity with Sexy Muppet, a pig couple, and Herman with a Shouting Woman.

FYI, the only other two full-body monsters who meet Billy when he met his biggest fans include Thig and Splurge. Don't forget to add Boppity in that scene even though he was never a full-body puppet.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
-Sexy Muppet: Eren
-the cow: Dave (just mooing sounds)
-Behemoth: voice of Richard Hunt (like in "Some Enchanted Evening")
-the Koozbanian Snurb/"sunshine" alien: Jerry
-Sclrap Flyapp/Hugga Wugga: Frank

I suppose Jerry Nelson would play Droop again and John Lovely would be Nigel again. Right?
Right.

Boy, it's been so long since I've even THOUGHT about this outline. I'll have to get back to you on that.

Do any of the other full boy monsters (Thig, Timmy, Splurge and the Mutations) meet Billy when he meets his "biggest fans", in addition to Sweetums and Thog?
Timmy.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
-Behemoth: voice of Richard Hunt (like in "Some Enchanted Evening")
Avtually, gorgon heap is the monster who was in Some Enchanted vening. Richard Hunt did perform Gorgon heap in that song, though (and he also performed behemoth in Under My Skin).

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I don't know how I could have missed this outline before now, but it's wonderful! It is so excelent, in fact, that it is hard to believe that you came up with it at the age of four. Not that I am calling you a lier or anything, but it is truly remarkable. Tell me, was your original idea at age four as detailed as what you posted? Also, what was the tape you sead you recorded it on?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
Avtually, gorgon heap is the monster who was in Some Enchanted vening. Richard Hunt did perform Gorgon heap in that song, though (and he also performed behemoth in Under My Skin).
I know, I was referring to the fact that Richard performed both Wayne and the monster that ate him in that sketch, whereas here he'd perform Wayne and the monster eating Wanda.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
I don't know how I could have missed this outline before now, but it's wonderful! It is so excelent, in fact, that it is hard to believe that you came up with it at the age of four. Not that I am calling you a lier or anything, but it is truly remarkable. Tell me, was your original idea at age four as detailed as what you posted? Also, what was the tape you sead you recorded it on?
Only had the idea OF a Muppet Show with Billy Joel, never actually detailed one. I tried to record it on the (purposefully) blank side of the Muppet Show boo & tape "Two for the Show", but attention deficit must've gotten the better of me. I couldn't remember the words to "Piano Man", nor could I decide anything else to go into it. Everything except for opening with "Piano Man" I came up with just a couple of years ago when I wrote this, my first outline.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
These Muppets appear in "At the Dance":

Dr. Teeth with Mildred, Scooter with Janice, Boppity with Sexy Muppet, a pig couple, and Herman with a Shouting Woman.

A pig couple was played by Richard Hunt. Boppity was performed by John Lovelady while his partner was performed by Eren Ozker. Herman and the Shouting Woman were both performed by Jerry Nelson, while Scooter and Janice were manipulated by Dave Goelz, with Richard and Eren dubbing the voices for them.

kathy26

Reaction score
do you have the script for this episode?