~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

Skye

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the update, Sylinde. I'm really sorry that they did have a problem with some of the things you put up on your site. But I am happy to hear that you have some ideas of where Muppet Musique will go from here. I really hope you can keep it going! :smile: And thank you again for all of the fun and wonderful music you have brought to us through your site. Muppet music sure is an awesome thing... and so is Muppet Musique. :smile:

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Sylinde Bren you can still keep the site with the music from things that Disney doesntt own like Fraggle Rock and the specials for the time being. Also maybe if you want you can work out a deal with Disney to put the music on the Muppet Records part of muppets.com.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear about that. I loved your site. Most of my Itunes playlist on my computer is from there! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Sylinde Bren you can still keep the site with the music from things that Disney doesntt own like Fraggle Rock and the specials for the time being. Also maybe if you want you can work out a deal with Disney to put the music on the Muppet Records part of muppets.com.
The trouble is if Disney could somehow find out about the site and take such action against it, then so could other companies that own other Henson-related music. It's such a shame:frown:
I hope we can get your site back Sylinde if we all co-operate in keeping quiet about it for we love our muppet oriented music and appreciate what you did for us.

SIGH In truth I believe firmly that people would even put a stop to the way we share muppet mp3s in our trade thread with each other on the grounds of music copyright laws if they could.:rolleyes:

Davina

Reaction score
It is very unfortunate, indeed. Muppet Musique was one of the better sites, actually bothering to ensure that the music she was offering wasn't available commercially, and removing anything that was being re-released. (so a good chunk of the fraggle stuff would have been coming down soon, anyway..) But, Disney can't make exceptions, I'm sure, to their policies. This is, after all, the same company that has gone after day care centers in the past for using disney characters in murals.
Honestly, we should all be happy it lasted as long as it did. And if it does come back in any form, I will be very happy. Meanwhile, I have plenty of visits to the chiropractor to keep me busy for the foreseeable future... *sigh*

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
SB you know I loved your site and what you provided for Muppet fans, and I agree that what happened is very sad. I cannot tell you how much I appreciated the site for the short time that I knew it existed.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm also glad to know that i got to know about it for quite sometime too. Sorry to know that Disney did that but how were we to know about that. But hope to hear something new and hope it gets planed out good. So no one knows about expect for us the fans.

Telly

Reaction score
Sad news. I got a lot of my Muppet MP3's fromt here as well. Oh well. It was good while it lasted. (I already got my copyright lessons from another said so I'm not going to say anything else)

dabauckham

Reaction score
Pam,

Very sorry to hear the news about Muppet Musique. You are absolutely keeping your chin up, and I love that! If I have any thoughts about ways to bring it back in another way, I'll be sure to let you know. Do not worry about how long it takes.

Thanks so much for the memories and all the love. :sympathy::flirt:

-David

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's just another reason why Disney can go.... well... this isn;t the site to finish that phrase off, but you know what I'm saying.

I love how they can pay evil lawyers to troll around looking for stuff they can't in anyway market themselves and shut it down. Like the people attacking Youtube.

Yep, folks... the internet is dying no thanks to these guys, because no one wants to watch their restrictive garbage TV shows.