New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Ernie101

Reaction score
Hey, I'm not especially "new" here, but I haven't been on in a long time. I just wanted to say, hello and that I'm getting hooked here in a day. Im really interested in meeting new people and I hope im greatly accepted in your community.

Also, welcome to Beulah Witch! I hope you enjoy your stay as well.

That Announcer

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I thought your name was Liam!
I was faking it then. I had a notion in my head that I really shouldn't give out my real name, due to the freaks over at the IMDb. So, I used Joe. Now I've realized that I'm comfortable enough here to give out my real name.

Anyway, I've always wanted to switch my first name to Bill.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not even allowed to use my real name because of all these spammers and hackers that are hovering over the internet these days!

That Announcer

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I'm not even allowed to use my real name because of all these spammers and hackers that are hovering over the internet these days!
Gotcha. For whatever reason, I've only ever been spammed a few times. I never really understood what all the buzz surrounding spam was about, as neither myself nor my mother had to deal with it! :big_grin:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I thought your name was Liam!
Either he started out with an alias, or he was just about to proclaim, "and I am Canadian".

dizzyizzy

Reaction score
So yeah, I'm pretty new around here, posted a few times. I have always loved the Muppets (I grew up on Sesame Street). But it wasn't till I was a sophmore in high school that I became almost obsessed. I had to do a project on an American artist of some kind. I chose Jim Henson. I learned so much and learned to respect everything he has done. It's amazing how one person can accomplish so many things that effect so many people. Well, that's all for now, glad to be here! :big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Welcome to you DizzyIzzy! It's nice to meet you! Welcome to our happy home for everything Muppets and more! Hope you have a good time!

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Hi-ho, everyone. :smile:

My name's muppetwriter (see definition in signature), and I became a member of the Muppet Central message board just this past Saturday. I've been a fan of the Muppets since I was a year old. I love everything that's related to Jim Henson's Muppets, from Sesame Street to The Muppet Show to Labyrinth. I've been a keeping a few "Muppet Collectibles" over the past couple of decades, including a Kermit the Frog puppet (which has unfortunately turned up missing for a while).

Until now, most of the fanfics that I've written have been based on the Disney franchise, putting characters like Mickey Mouse and other popular characters in roles that no one has ever seen (or read) them in before. Well, now I'm dedicating my writing skills to "Muppet" fanfics, which will be a great task for me, seeing as how I've never written such a type of fanfic before. Lately, I've been focusing on a fanfic series centered on a crossover between the Muppets and characters from Marvel comic books (i.e. "Spider-Man", "The Incredible Hulk", etc.). There are a lot more fanfics that I have planned as well. :big_grin:

It really feels great being a part of a "Muppet" forum. I hope to have as much fun here as I did on another great message board.