Final Fraggle Rock episode? :)

TreeloGonz

Reaction score
Hi all,

First of all, this is my very first post on these Boards - I've been a huge fan of anything Muppet-related for many years, I think Jim Henson was a genius! I'm looking forward to talking with you guys some more about these great shows. :smile:

To start with here, I have a question. I'm sure most of you guys are aware that several parts of the world had different versions of the "Doc-and-Sprocket" segments in Fraggle Rock - in the UK (where I'm from) we had scenes that took place in a lighthouse. Well, my question is, can anybody here tell me what happened in the final episode of Fraggle Rock in both the UK and US versions? My reason for asking is that I seem to remember the last episode of Fraggle Rock in the UK was very much centred around the lighthouse, and I wondered how this differed for the US version with Doc's workshop, etc.? This question is bugging me like crazy - if somebody could help me with this info that would be fantastic! Many thanks! :smile:

Take care, and thanks for listening! :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Didn't Doc move out of the workshop?

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Yes He Moved To Airzona . Where They Found A Fraggle Hole There ToO!!!!!!!!!

BEAR

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:

Wow! I guess those Fraggle holes are everywhere. I'm gonna go see if we have one.

Xela

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
Nooo!! I used to live in Arizona...

I wonder how many fraggle holes there were...maybe it was an infinite number...or just a really big one.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Farewell Episode

Could someone please give me a brief rundown of the last episode of Fraggle Rock?

Any info is helpful!

Thanks!
Ryan
theprawncracker

BEAR

Reaction score
Do I smell a new fan-fic, Ryan?

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
As a child, I remember looking everywhere for Fraggle holes... I wanted to escape my reality so badly, I was fully prepared to get through to Fraggle Rock and live there forever.