Final Fraggle Rock episode? :)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
No one knows what happened in this episode? Sorry to sound impatient, but I really need this info.

Frogster

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
Yes He Moved To Airzona . Where They Found A Fraggle Hole There ToO!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe you gave away the ending!! There's people out there who haven't seen it, and are waiting patiently for all five seasons to come out. Although I guess I can't complain; I've got all 96 episodes plus "Fraggles Look For Jobs" and the first season set.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Frogster said:
I can't believe you gave away the ending!! There's people out there who haven't seen it, and are waiting patiently for all five seasons to come out. Although I guess I can't complain; I've got all 96 episodes plus "Fraggles Look For Jobs" and the first season set.
So, um...could you tell me or PM me rather a description of the final episode please?:smirk: I'd be very grateful!

BEAR

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
No one knows what happened in this episode? Sorry to sound impatient, but I really need this info.

I read from someone here something about Doc and Sprocket moving out of the workshop. That is all I know.

Frogster

Reaction score
Here's what all happens in the final episode of Fraggle Rock, but there's spoilers ahead, so remember, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

I'll start with Honk of Honks... Doc's working on an experiment to see if there's life behind the hole. Sprocket's serving himself breakfast and finds a party whistle as a prizeCantus arrives for the fifth and final time, he brings great news; he's got a great new song for them, and it's even greater than their usual great new songs... it is The Song Of Songs, but it cannot begin until they have The Honk Of Honks, and he appoints Gobo to find it. They have three snacks to go thru before The Song of Songs begins. Before all this, Gobo goes into outer space and discovers that Doc can't see him; only Sprocket can. He's completely baffled by it, and wonders why he can't be seen. When he asks Cantus about it, Cantus tells him "Invisibility is in the eye of the beholder; the answer is The Song of Songs. Gobo thinks he's talking gibberish, and when he's asked to find the Honk Of Honks, he's reluctant, and instead heads out to outer space again. While Doc's swearing up and down that there is no life behind the hole, Gobo's trying his hardest to get Doc's attention. After Gobo finally realizes he can't be seen, he exits the hole to find Cantus waiting for him, nodding in disapproval. After a few words, Gobo sets out to find this "stupid honk" as he calls it. It's now second snack, and he has to hurry. He thinks that the best place to find anything is at the Trash Heap, so he goes there and gets this "periscope" as Philo calls it (it looks like a misshappen sax) brings it back, and connects it to the Fraggle Horn. But it isn't enough. Cantus gives him another hint; We are all a part of the song, and the song is all a part of us. He then realizes that "us" must mean Doozers and Gorgs. So, he gets a Doozer construction piece from Cotterpin that has a nice flute medley when you blow into it, and he also gets one of Ma Gorg's hair curlers from Junior that lets out a quacking noise. Once he comes back, and third snack is over, he thinks he's ready, and connects all the devices to the Fraggle Horn. He gives it a blow, but again, nothing. Cantus then cancels The Song of Songs, and everyone is very dissapointed in him. Gobo goes for a walk to think about how he let everyone down, and Cantus appears out of nowhere. He tells him that what is done is done, and what will be will be. Gobo doesnt understand, so Cantus asks for him to talk about something different which might be the same. Gobo tells him about how he was excited cuz the silly creature couldn't see him. Cantus says that the silly creatures is one of those who doesn't see, then tells Gobo that it takes one to know one. He says that once touched, he will see, and so will Gobo. So, Gobo goes out one last time to try and get the creature to see him. Doc's on the phone with Shimmelfinny, and finds out that his health has gotten slightly worse, and that he has to move to the desert. After getting off the phone, he sits in a chair, and revels in the fact that Ned's leaving. Gobo's touched, and knows how he feels. Gobo then reaches out, holds Doc's hand, and says "Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be alright." Doc feels his touch, and then sees Gobo for the first time:
D: Who are you?
G: You can see me?
D: Can't I?
G:... I felt bad for you, that's how you touched me. Then I touched you... you're not just a silly creature; you're a YOU, aren't ya?
D: I'm... a what?
G: A you, like me!
D: Where did you come from?
G: I'm a Fraggle. I live behind that hole.
D: A Fraggle! I don't believe it!
G: What's that?
D: Oh, it's a... a (blows on party whistle)
G: Oh... it honks! That's it... we're all apart of everything, and everything's apart of us... even you! Could I have that?
D: I'm sure Sprocket won't mind.
G: Thanks... thanks for everything!
Then Gobo shoots back to Fraggle Rock, leaving Doc behind. As Gobo leaves, Sprocket comes in, and Doc tells him of what he saw. He takes Gobo's words to heart, then tells Sprocket he knows what they have to do...
Gobo's running back to the Great Hall trying to catch up with Cantus. Everyone's in the Great Hall waiting for him. Gobo connects the last piece to the Fraggle Horn, and gives it a real good blow, which is heard everywhere in the Rock, at the Trash Heaps place, in the Gorg's Garden, and even in Doc's workshop. Thus, the song The Rock Goes On takes place.

A week later, after Gobo's had the flu, Doc seems to be leaving all sorts of things at the entrance to his workshop, including pizza, cookies, dog buiscuts, and crackers, which the Fraggles don't know as food; they think you wear it or decorate the cave with it. Red's wearing the dog buiscut around her turtleneck, and Mokey decorates her coat with the crackers, and the pizza's hanging in Gobo and Wembley's room. Doc decides that a note would be more suitable to draw the Fraggle back. Red and Mokey find it at the entrance, and bring it to Gobo. It says that Doc wants to see him again before they have to move. Gobo goes out, and he tells Doc all about him, and that he and Sprocket have been on adventures together (Sprocket's Big Adventure and The Voice Inside). He tells Doc he's an explorer, and Doc wants him to explore his world, and asks him to move to the desert with them and explore there. Doc ends up practically begging him to come along, which scares off Gobo. A little while later, Gobo's singing Pedals Of A Rose in sadness of not going with them. Wembley overhears him singing, and Gobo tells him he needs some wisdom... he heads to the Trash Heap, who, after hearing Doc and Sprocket are leaving, tells Gobo that them leaving is silly, and that he must go and tell Doc that he cannot leave the magic. He then tells the silly creatures are magic, and that they're sometimes too silly to remember it. So, Gobo goes darting back to outer space, with Mokey, Red, Boober and Wembley following. But it's too late; Doc and Sprocket have left. But not without leaving a tape recorder to listen to. Mokey, Wembley and Red are in outer space now, and they listen when Gobo presses playIt's Doc telling him that he's sorry for being so selfish, and that he knows that he has to be in Fraggle Rock, just like he has to be for his friend who's sick, living in the desert. He just wanted to be friends, and just wanted to say good-bye one last time, and to say thanks. Everyone except Gobo leaves, and he thinks to himself alone in the empty workshop also known as Doc's workshop. He then says, "Somehow... I don't think I'll feel like coming up her much anymore." He leaves, seeing the other four waiting for him at the other end. He tells them thanks for being there with him when he found the recorded note. Red says that maybe the silly creature left, but they never would. Then Wembley adds, "Yeah Gobo, we could never leave you." Gobo pauses, realizing what Wembley said, then asks everyone what the Trash Heap said he should say to the silly creature, and they realize that he CANNOT leave the magic. He can't leave them, and they can't leave him... he's not too late, after all... just then Wembley notices a tunnel that he never had noticed before. They walk down it, with the beautiful song "Magic Be With You" heard throughout the Rock.
Doc's with Sprocket in their new place, and they start to realize the same thing... if they wanted a hole to Fraggle Rock to be there, it could be, if they just believe in the magic. Sure enough, after a couple of nudges, Gobo pushes aside the cardboard box, and says that he has a message for him... "You CANNOT leave the magic!" Doc then thanks him, then says that he and Sprocket just discovered that fact. The three of them hug, then it goes to the other four still wondering the tunnel with "Magic Be With You" still playing. Then it goes to the Trash Heap, saying as she lowers into the ground, "You CANNOT leave the magic." Then it goes to everyone singing the theme song... Cotterpin, Uncle Matt, Marlin, Large Marvin, the Gorgs, and the five Fraggles in Doc's new place are all singing. Thus, the end of the greatest show on television... Fraggle Rock. :smirk: :excited:

RedFraggleRocks

Reaction score
As a child, I remember looking everywhere for Fraggle holes... I wanted to escape my reality so badly, I was fully prepared to get through to Fraggle Rock and live there forever.
I feel you pain- My friend's barn in MA had a big honkin' hole in the wall and I could crawl through it. Found a boatload of sleeping Racoons- no Fraggles. I started to realize they weren't real and it broke my heart. I wanted to much to have awesome friends like that. I grew up really rural and was very lonely as a child.