10 Signs that You Might be ________

Pork

Reaction score
Mm, agreed! I totally love hats, and I suit 'em, too. =D I'm just obsessed with 'em, lol! The last hat I wore was a beige baret! :smile:
Yeah I can wear hats, they suit me pretty well. The one I bought is a dark brown felt hat...slash beanie...hard to explain.

Kiki

Reaction score
Yeah I can wear hats, they suit me pretty well. The one I bought is a dark brown felt hat...slash beanie...hard to explain.
Ah well, it sounds pretty cool! :smile:

Nick22

Reaction score
10 Signs You Might Be Nick 22...........
1. You have an extremely short temper
2. Everyday, you come home from school and tell your parents about a new person who annoys you
3. You spend most your day on the computer
4. When your not on the computer, your on the phone or outside
5. You can't play any sports
6. You wear a necklace your Uncle Mike gave you everyday :smile:
7. Your a Mommy's boy
8. You are constantly called a hippie for your personality, style, and hair
9. Your dad wants you to shave your head and complains about how long your hair is everyday
10. You are extremely annoyed with your siblings

Kiki

Reaction score
4. People think you're "emo", "grunge", "punk", "burn out", "scene" etc.
Mm, I know the feeling. -_- I get called "scene" because I... -get this- ... have friends who are (if you wanna use some form of stereotype) metalheads. How weird is that? :confused: And I get called "emo" because some of my friends have bouts with depression and also... because... I like... gothic clothing. O_O *Sigh* Never been called "grudge", though, but I do like the music genre. And I like punk fashion. =D (Some of it, I'm not a big fan of the 'I Hate Pink Floyd' tops, lol :stick_out_tongue:)

5. You can't play any sports
*Raises hand* I kinda wish that I was... somewhat decent at some form of sport, just fer fitness and the like- but I'm REALLY un-co. -_- But I guess we all have our strengths and weaknesses. O_<

EmMonster

Reaction score
10 Signs you are Em (Me. Haha, palindromes!)
1. You are a nerd
2. When you get bored, you look up information on the Muppets and can therefore name half of the muppeteers
3. You want to be a film maker/writery/acting person
4. You spend too much time on YouTube and make videos about the things that bother you
5. You contemplate making a shipping video of your friend and Kermit the Frog as a birthday gift to them.
6. You hate politics because they make people angry
7. Sesame Street rumors like the one about cookie monster becoming veggie monster annoy you to the point where you make a youtube video about them
8. You hate gangsta-ness, preppiness, twilight, the hills and miley cyrus
9. You cried at the studio dc thing because it was just so horrible and Animal would never flirt with Miley Cyrus because he gave his heart to Rita Moreno because she smashed his head in with symbols.
10. You have no problems performing in front of people you don't know, but have a fear of talking to them.

I feel like we should do a "10 signs you're Jim Henson." That would be easy, because most of those would be "You are awesome."

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
10 Signs (and 3 bonus) that You Might Be Sgt Floyd

1. You cant type and are always fixing typos
2. You cant spell short easy words yet you have no issue spelling really long words
3. You cant figure out that 9-7=2 yet you get hundreds on all your math tests
4. You cant stomach reading Twilight
5. You think AC/DC is over rated
6. You like to draw dragons that look like real rock stars (like Slash and Ozzy Osbourne *shifty eyes*)
7. You are always walking into doors
8. You apolagize way to much for things you shouldnt even be sorry for, then say sorry for saying sorry
9. Are called a hippie by your dad even though you are clearly not a hippie
10. Your nickname is Garth (as in Wayne's World)

BONUS:

11. Your personality fits your nickname
12. You like to play "find the similarities between you and ____" when watching waynes world with your friend whos nickname is wayne
13. Your dad gave you and your friend nicknames

EmMonster

Reaction score
10 Signs You May Be A JaniceFerSure:

1. You are in front of the computer for over 10 hours a day.

2. You know the whole script, including audience
participation, of The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

3. You break out in song anytime during the day or night.

4. You are addicted to The Muppet Show & have to either sing something muppety or watch videos on You Tube to satisfy you.

5.You play with your hair all the time.

6. Your words blend together when you talk, because you are from Maryland...where the diction is very lax.

7. You have to eat chocolate every day.

8. You play the electronic games of Sudoku or Yahtzee every day.

9. You like to take pride in your accomplishments.

10. You still come back to MC & join in the fun.
I am 7 1/2 of those... My words blend together, but I'm not from Maryland (though I do live in Virginia, but I've been doing it since I was a kid in Massachusetts.)

Pork

Reaction score

2. You cant spell short easy words yet you have no issue spelling really long words
3. You cant figure out that 9-7=2 yet you get hundreds on all your math tests
6. You like to draw dragons that look like real rock stars (like Slash and Ozzy Osbourne *shifty eyes*)
8. You apolagize way to much for things you shouldnt even be sorry for, then say sorry for saying sorry
9. Are called a hippie by your dad even though you are clearly not a hippie

BONUS:

11. Your personality fits your nickname
12. You like to play "find the similarities between you and ____" when watching waynes world with your friend whos nickname is wayne
13. Your dad gave you and your friend nicknames
number 8 is me exactly! It can be frustrating...especially when people point it out that you say sorry a lot...it's like...I KNOW, I'm sorry.

Kiki

Reaction score

Yep! Well, fer 10, I once wore ray-bans with clear lenses and my friend said I looked like Garth. :shifty:
And fer 6, surprisingly, I love drawing rock-star animals (yes, even dragons, though I do fail at drawing them. My friend is awesome, though). =D

...But I do love Acca-Dacca. <333 Not overrated in my opinion.

Kiki

Reaction score
10 more signs that you're Kiki...

1. You have an obsession with collecting cans and bottles ("Me cans! Me precious antique cans!")

2. You're so un-co that you often find yourself losing your balance by just standing (!).

3. You love mucking around with make-up, even if you don't really wear it on a regular basis.

4. You like soft-toys. Get over it.

5. You still love "kiddie" shows. And...?

6. You have this weird thing about going, "hey! Wanna see if this film synchs to Dark Side of The Moon?" at the beginning of certain movies, out of the blue.

7. You like pronouncing croissant "gwazonn". It confuses people at the bakery. :confused:

8. You smile a lot more than you prolly should.

9. You don't recall ever downloading a song. And you still but records religously.

10. You find it very hard to get rid of things. You find scraps and bits 'n bobs (basically rubbish, yeah) very interesting, and seeing how they could come in handy for art and the like.