Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I found a great sketch in which Danny DeVito waits for the bus with Oscar and Bruno.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOzZoYlwdDo

Interestingly, it looks like Danny DeVito is wearing the same outfit he wore in Put Down the Duckie (I figure he would have), but something about his hair looks a bit different than in Put Down the Duckie.

Also, it looks like Oscar has some paper taped around his back. I wonder what that is for. Just about all other footage I have access to of Oscar and Bruno show either a front view of Oscar or a view of Oscar's left side, but in this one we see all angles of Oscar's body (except for the back, obviosuly). I wonder if maybe that paper could be part of a script (though it does look kind of small to be a script).

Finally, it looks like the image of Oscar and Bruno found in Bruno's page in the "on air" section of sesamestreet.org (as well as the menu for episode 796 in Old School Vol. 2) came from this sketch (or perhaps more accurately the taping of it).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here's a Little Bird sketch that I had not known about until now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNzEmKOvXk

Fran Brill seems to have spoken a little bit quiet in this. At first I thought it was either Henson, Nelson, or Clash performing him. I had to watcha few tiems until I finally heard it as Brill's voice.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Also, it looks like Oscar has some paper taped around his back. I wonder what that is for. Just about all other footage I have access to of Oscar and Bruno show either a front view of Oscar or a view of Oscar's left side, but in this one we see all angles of Oscar's body (except for the back, obviosuly). I wonder if maybe that paper could be part of a script (though it does look kind of small to be a script).
I think it's a part of the newspaper that floats by when the bus comes through.

clutch123

Reaction score
Baker #1 sketch is finally on Youtube

Hello everyone,

Just in case anybody is interested, the baker sketch on the number "1" is now on youtube.

Just go into youtube, and type in: "sesame street - the song of one", and it will be there.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Well, it's been on SS.org and the 40 Years DVD for over a month, so this is nothing new.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
What is swonderful about that one is that the one with Rowlf in it?