Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

clutch123

Reaction score
I was only trying to be polite, I wasn't trying to start a rucus.

Mainly because at one time, someone started a thread that said "Baker #1 -- Jazzy Spies #1, do they exist?", and there was a lot of talking going on about this.

A lot of people were curious and wanted to know about this, but everyone said they couldn't remember it that well. And when I saw it on www.youtube.com, I thought it would be nice just to tell you, from what I read above, I guess I should have shutted my mouth.

By the way, not everyone has the money to buy a DVD player.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know, clutch123.:super:
It is pretty cool to see the Baker #1 sketch.
And by the way, it's the Baker #9 sketch that has a cameo from Rowlf.:sympathy:
(And that one is on www.sesamestreet.com):smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
No offense, but "Away from' from" doesn't really make sense; it's redundant. The line seems fine to me.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Sesame Workshop has added quite a few clips that I haven't found at sesamestreet.org, including:
  • This Frog
  • Bayou Alphabet (I think it's listed as "Alphabet at the Swamp" or something like that)
  • James Earl Jones recites the alphabet

Frackles

Reaction score
To mention the Bayou Alphabet, I was ALWAYS OBSESSED with that foam iguana that kermit sings to. I have a "thing" for lizards, yet Jim Seems to have used them so sparingly...

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Noooooooooooooooooo!

NantoVision got suspended, again. That's the 4th time in the row.:boo::mad::eek:

ssetta

Reaction score
NantoVision got suspended, again. That's the 4th time in the row.:boo::mad::eek:
Yeah, because he shouldn't be uploading clips that are copyright protected!

In fact, I've got some advice for everyone here who has uploaded clips to YouTube. Now that Sesame Street has their own YouTube channel, you should try to avoid uploading any clips that are on Sesame Street's own website, or clips that Sesame Street has uploaded. And some of NantoVision's clips were lated uploaded to YouTube by Sesame Street. So I think that if anyone has any clips up on YouTube now that have been uploaded by Sesame Street, please remove them.