Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Actually, You can still post Sesame Street clips on YouTube

Yeah, because he shouldn't be uploading clips that are copyright protected!

In fact, I've got some advice for everyone here who has uploaded clips to YouTube. Now that Sesame Street has their own YouTube channel, you should try to avoid uploading any clips that are on Sesame Street's own website, or clips that Sesame Street has uploaded. And some of NantoVision's clips were lated uploaded to YouTube by Sesame Street. So I think that if anyone has any clips up on YouTube now that have been uploaded by Sesame Street, please remove them.
Actually, No. It was SOFA Entertainment that claimed his video. Apparently. He got banned because of one of his Muppet Meeting Film he posted.

wiley207

Reaction score
Actually, No. It was SOFA Entertainment that claimed his video. Apparently. He got banned because of one of his Muppet Meeting Film he posted.
Ugh. First it was Noggin. Then it was the "Really Rosie" videos he uploaded. Oh well, he should eventually be back :wink:

ssetta

Reaction score
But that doesn't help me with the reason why someone blocked me on Facebook! Is that usually because of a similar situation? Can someone help me with this?

NantoSeiken

Reaction score
I hope that account gets suspended!
That's not very nice, Geoffrey. :sympathy: We can agree to disagree about my choice of clips to post on YouTube, there's no reason to get nasty about it.

Best Regards,

Nanto

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
That's not very nice, Geoffrey. :sympathy: We can agree to disagree about my choice of clips to post on YouTube, there's no reason to get nasty about it.

Best Regards,

Nanto
Yes, Nanto agrees with me. Anybody can post Sesame Street stuff on Youtube.:super:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Gah. it's bad enough when an a major conglomerate claims ownership because they got their ugly logo slapped on the bottom, but to get complete banned by a company no one's ever heard of that doesn't want to share anything anywhere? Complete bull.

But glad to have you back this time. Let's hope some upstart doesn't whine "Copyright infringement" and then greedily hoards those clips to themselves. :insatiable:

mr3urious

Reaction score
Gah. it's bad enough when an a major conglomerate claims ownership because they got their ugly logo slapped on the bottom, but to get complete banned by a company no one's ever heard of that doesn't want to share anything anywhere? Complete bull.

But glad to have you back this time. Let's hope some upstart doesn't whine "Copyright infringement" and then greedily hoards those clips to themselves. :insatiable:
My guess is that it's some hater posing as that company, since YT's copyright system is so flawed. :rolleyes: