Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
I just have to say, to SteveJRogers... wow! :excited: That is really impressive, and so many great songs that you brought up in here! I love it. Thanks for all of those!

Now, as for the Gotham girls! :big_grin: I'm finally getting back in here with this!

For a happy wandering order for these three ladies, I think I would have to say Catwoman as the leader, Harley Quinn as the middle, and Poison Ivy as the nervous end one. I think it would work best that way, but I was also thinking it could be Harley Quinn as the leader and Catwoman as the middle....

Since Catwoman and Harley Quinn are both very agile, athletic, and strong, I think they would make great leader and middle wanderers. Poison Ivy is the one I know the least about, so unfortunately, she ended up being the leftover, lol! I'm honestly not sure where she would best fit, so I put her on the end. Anyone else think she would fit somewhere else, that works great with me, too!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's great Caroline.

For myself I always envision Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy together as leader and middle. Mainly because they were paired together as best friends in the animated Batman episode "Harley and Ivy" when they first met. Unlike all other team-ups of Batman's enemies, theirs seemed to be based upon genuine friendship.

I remember they had a mock picture of a cat stuck upon the fridge at their hideout with the words Boo Catwoman underneath it. LOL :big_grin:

Even though they obviously didn't think much of her I thought what a cool trio they would make in general if they put aside any differences and gave it a chance. Let alone as a happy wandering trio. Double LOL :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I could see Harley as either the leader or the nervous one, myself.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yes. As I think about Harley's personality I can agree with you about her William. :big_grin:

Especially as leader. I can easily see her turning and saying "Oooohh. Watch your step," with the perfect facial expression as well as verbal inflection. :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! Harley can be brave but she does have a vulnerable side to her.