Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTWpbSHwVjw

The sketch has been posted on youtube a second time.

This one is slightly longer so we see more of the beginning, but I was really hoping to see exactly what it looks like with none of the piggies in sight at all to begin with. :frown:

Looks like I'll have to wait until season 4 is released. But can you verify something for me Caroline please?

It looks like the beginning has been edited a little. Doesn't the sketch commence immediately after Miss Piggy's rendition of Trees? And is there that shot of the Muppet audience inserted in between the two sketches? :confused:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Interesting observation Marty. Thanks you for posting and for bringing it up!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You're very welcome William.

I hope Caroline is able to reply to my question soon.

Skye

Reaction score
You know, Marty, I am really sorry... it looks like my memory failed me (losing my mind already, lol! :wink:). I know we talked about this in here a long time ago, but watching the episode again, I realized that I was wrong... we do not see the mountain piggy-less at the beginning. For some really strange reason, I must have mistakenly remembered them not being on the mountain at all when the sketch began. I don't know why I thought that. I really should have checked for that a long time ago! I'm sorry for that mistake of mine. :embarrassed:

But yes, there is actually that shot of the audience in between Miss Piggy's song and our happy wandering piggies. After all, ya gotta show the audience being excited, especially because of the sketch that's coming up! :big_grin:

Oh, and yay for our 2083rd post!