Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Absolutely! I wonder if our piggies were always happy wandering with a trampoline or if they did happy wander without a net, at least sometimes... :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Like acrobats in a circus without a net?

Well if there was no trampoline during our beloved sketch, that would certainly explain why all three of them were so nervous and concerned. The poor things. LOL :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Lol, well, that's very true! But... it's so much more fun to imagine the trampoline, lol... and our piggies being very accomplished actors! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's so very true. All muppets are accomplished actors and they perform all their own stunts. From being eaten alive to getting blown up. :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You know I just had a look at the sketch again myself on youtube Caroline and you know what is written among the comments?

"The first one who fell that was fake because he did it on purpose"
Incidentally I love what another youtube poster said in response to this Caroline.
After exclaiming What? and laughing a bit, he or she said words to the effect that the entire sketch was done on purpose, because it's a show. That's the way it was planned to be.
That spells it all out very masterfully, does it not Caroline?:wink::big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Lol, so true. That is the way it was planned... but of course, because our piggies have things so under control, they know exactly what they're doing out there! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Lol, so true. That is the way it was planned... but of course, because our piggies have things so under control, they know exactly what they're doing out there! :wink:
Naturally Jim Henson and his Muppeteers have trained them so well. Just like all the other Muppets.:big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Aw, of course! That's sweet actually. :smile: I like it! :big_grin: And who better to learn from than Jim and the rest of the troop!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I've got something special planned for our thread as soon as I prepare it.:big_grin:

Hint. It's something I considered doing awhile ago back in this thread, but never got around to it.:wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
:confused: Hello. I'm Doctor Bunsen Honeydew welcoming you to Muppet Labs where the future is being made today. And I have wonderful news for happy wandering hikers worldwide. How many happy wandering excursions have you heard about that were ruined by sneaky, evil goats pushing people over cliffs and crushing them in rockslides? Well we have the perfect protection for poor innocent happy wanderers now. My assistant Beaker will be back to demonstrate soon.

:eek:MEEEEE MEEEEEE MEEEEE

:confused: Now come come Beaker. There's nothing to be scared of. Why this'll be just as easy as rolling down a mountain. (chuckle chuckle)

Stay tuned folks.