The RHLC!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
When I sprained my ankle I had to use crutches for a week. My first thought was, "Oh cool!" because I felt like an actor rehearsing a role. Of course it helped that I knew I was out of danger, hehe.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Hmm...that's an interesting way to see it - as if you're an actor getting ready for a play. But, yeah, your current condition has a lot to do with it, 'cause if you're writhing in pain from torn ligaments, or doubled over with GI pain, using crutches or a wheelchair kind of loses its appeal.

I needed some major-league stress relief tonight, so I sat down and watched the DVD Steve made of his meeting with Jane Hunt.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hmm...that's an interesting way to see it - as if you're an actor getting ready for a play. But, yeah, your current condition has a lot to do with it, 'cause if you're writhing in pain from torn ligaments, or doubled over with GI pain, using crutches or a wheelchair kind of loses its appeal.
Yeah exactly, you got it. :wink:

I needed some major-league stress relief tonight, so I sat down and watched the DVD Steve made of his meeting with Jane Hunt.
Aww, I hope you're doing OK. Sitting with a nice DVD is a good idea. Feel better and feel free to vent!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Just wanted to share, I was volunteering at The Paley Center today (formerly the TV and Radio Museum) and got to look through some of their books, like yearly TV program summaries that weren't published for the public.

The Muppet Show was mentioned in 1978 and there was a small photo of Richard performing an extra pig during Pigs in Space. His hair was all over the place of course, hehe and seemingly straightened. You know my friend with curly hair does the same thing. I never get that personally, I'd love curly hair, hehe. My hair's nice but can't hold curls for long.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
You're volunteering at the Paley Center now? Neat!

If it's a long-running volunteer gig, maybe we'll run into each other the next time I'm in the city. And where do they keep those books? I'd love to have a look at them one of these days.

I had some college roommates who did stuff to keep their hair straight; one in particular had all these irons that she kept all over the bathroom sink (which is a safety hazard but that's for another thread).

My hair never cooperates; no matter how much time I spend in front of the mirror with my hairbrush in the morning, my hair will always revert to one style: a unique combination of "windblown" and "just crawled out of bed." And it's even worse in the summer, when it's all hot and humid.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
See PM. :wink:

Since we're on the subject, hehe, when I wash my hair it goes all huge and fluffy and needs to be toned down a bit, lol. The only thing that really bugs me is how it gets so greasy! It feels just awful and sometimes I just want to shave it off, lol.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Hi! I haven't been here in a while. No time to catch up at the moment, but I missed you guys xD

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hello Meep. :smile:

I've been taking the time to watch my season 3 Muppet Show set straight through. I'm nearly finished. :excited: