Out To Lunch

zns

Reaction score
Bad news: it's unlikely he'll keep his end of the bargain.

He conned me in our last trade, and had done it with another forum member. Someone needs to report him to one of the administrators.
The worst part of it is that I used cash for this guy. Live and learn is what the lesson is. I guess I'm only going to have to trade with people I've worked with before. Thanks for telling me all this.

zns

Reaction score
That's all right Kiki. The way I see it, there's bound to be a copy of that show somewhere. If someone had it posted on youtube a few years ago, that definately means that it's floating around. We should try to find someone who does have it or even see if they make copies on eBay like they did with the test shows from '69. Let's see what happens. This is one special that I definately think everyone should see. Hopefully the person who has the show is reading this as of right now.

zns

Reaction score
It's been almost a year since I brought up this discussion, but I'm not going to give up finding this. Considering the amount of information on the Muppet Wiki about this special, it's obvious that someone in the Muppet/Henson community has a copy of this rare gem. Does anyone know where the best place to look or ask is? Please contact me at pns1@comcast.net, or PM me here at the forum. Like I said, I'm not giving up.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You're looking for a copy of the Sesame special Out To Lunch... And you haven't contacted KermiClown? Seriously, talk to the man, he'll probably be able to help.

zns

Reaction score
You're looking for a copy of the Sesame special Out To Lunch... And you haven't contacted KermiClown? Seriously, talk to the man, he'll probably be able to help.
I don't see it on his webpage, so I can't really say if he does have it or not. I may try to ask him though. Does anyone else know who to contact or what I should do?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay... Just went through KC's list, and you're right, it's not there. Apologize for that, thought he had it. In that case, I recommend you contact Boober_Gorg or MuppetDude, they "might" be able to help with this.

zns

Reaction score
Okay... Just went through KC's list, and you're right, it's not there. Apologize for that, thought he had it. In that case, I recommend you contact Boober_Gorg or MuppetDude, they "might" be able to help with this.
Do you think that they might have it?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I must point out that the detailed information posted at the Muppet Wiki page came from somebody who had a copy of the script for the special, not somebody with a copy of the actual special.

zns

Reaction score
I must point out that the detailed information posted at the Muppet Wiki page came from somebody who had a copy of the script for the special, not somebody with a copy of the actual special.
I realize that, but I am not going to give up on this.