Weird and Neat Facts about Yourself

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
When I was little I loved getting breakfast burritos from McDonalds. Then one day while I was eating them, I was watching Alvin and the Chipmunks. It was this episode where they all dressed like Chinease(spelling?) women, and I suddenly lost my appetite. For a long time afterward I refused to eat breakfast burritos.

Erine81981

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
When I was little I loved getting breakfast burritos from McDonalds. Then one day while I was eating them, I was watching Alvin and the Chipmunks. It was this episode where they all dressed like Chinease(spelling?) women, and I suddenly lost my appetite. For a long time afterward I refused to eat breakfast burritos.
Now that is weird but funny too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know, my recent April Fool's gag reminded me of a weird, neat, and hard-to-believe (especially for you guys) fact about myself.

Are you ready?

You sure?

You won't believe this...

Here it goes...

Now although I've ALWAYS found Kathy to be very funny and talented, I actually never really saw her as being attractive at the start!

*Crickets chirp*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know it's hard to believe, but it's true; it was actually a few months after I first started watching her before I found her attractive.

Teheheman

Reaction score
You know, my recent April Fool's gag reminded me of a weird, neat, and hard-to-believe (especially for you guys) fact about myself.

Are you ready?

You sure?

You won't believe this...

Here it goes...

Now although I've ALWAYS found Kathy to be very funny and talented, I actually never really saw her as being attractive at the start!

*Crickets chirp*
That's the shock of the century *picks up phone* Hello? CNN? Have I gotta story for you......

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think it's because at the time I first discovered her, I was still head-over-heels for Elizabeth Montgomery, whom I still love as a matter of fact,

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ewwwwww.........you're in love with a dead woman? That's sick.

Daniel