1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Weird and Neat Facts about Yourself

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by crazed gonzo fa, Jun 26, 2006.

1. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

On this thread post some interesting things about yourself. Wether it's something weird you like to do, something strange that happened to you, or something else along those lines. Here's one for me-

-This happened to me during the summer of 2005. During the I usually walk around bare foot and I got very used to this. One day my family and I went to Walmart. But it wasn't until we were right at the store that I realized something: I had forgotten my shoes! So I waited in the lobby while my dad went and bought me some flip-flops which were given to my brother afterwards because he needed flip-flops. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
  2. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I remember something very funny that happened in year 8 history lesson at High School once.
    It was the last lesson of the day and we were learning all about the history of the monks living inside their monasteries. Everything went smoothly until the teacher put the question to us "What did the monks eat?"
    This was back in the days when there was a KFC ad on Australian television in which a monk rode out to the local KFC restaurant on his bicycle and bought take-away for all the other brothers in the monastery.
    So one of the other boys said "Well it shows on the television that the monks ate Kentucky Fried Chicken."
    Then two other boys started debating with him saying things such as "Did they prefer the pieces or the burgers?" and "Maybe sometimes they even sent out for a pizza just for a change."
    Naturally the rest of us were all laughing our heads off until the teacher said to them "Okay you three. Get out!"
    So they stayed outside for the rest of the lesson while we all started talking seriously about how the monks grew their own vegetables in the monastery grounds.
    After we left the teacher called those boys back in again. I was one of the last to leave and I overheard him start to say to them that as soon as he had evicted them the general atmosphere of the class improved greatly.
    I can imagine what the rest of his lecture must have been like. :)
  3. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Wow, the nerve of some people! Middle school can be very entertaining, no?
    Well, speaking of shoes, I had something embarassing happen to me along simular lines. A couple of years ago, I was working at a camp for the handicapped. There was a strict policy that workers were not allowed to ware open-toed shoes, as there were several campers in wheelchairs.Anyway, I had just come off break, and was headed to serve the campers dinner, having purposely skipped my own. You'd think with the extra time I gave myself, I would have had time to check myself. Well, about half-way to the dining hall, I noticed I was waring my casual sandles. Of course, in true form, I was running the risk of being late, so I couldn't turn back. Then, to upset the situation further in my mind, I ran into another councelor, but she didn't seem to notice. Oh, and did I mention it was pouring rain?
  4. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

I have four fingers on each hand. no joke.
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I have a birth defect.
  6. lol I'm the same way. I did that same thing going to the library. I just wasn't allowed in. And I also did the same thing in gym class. I just forgot to put on shoes. Luckily, the teacher was the only one that didn't notice it so i just ran around barefoot. hehe Us Indiana folk must not like shoes or something.
  7. D'Snowth

I also wished that Filmtel added laugh tracks to ALL episodes of Rocky and Bullwinkle in syndication.
  8. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

I have two different colored eyes...
  9. D'Snowth

I once knew someone with two different color eyes.
  10. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

It's not an uncommon thing...it just weirds people out

Here's a pic

The left one looks completely brown, but it's not...it's checked brown, blue, brown, blue
  11. D'Snowth

I find it rather unique.
  12. superfan

superfan Active Member

*double jointed thumbs

*No matter how big a bed is, I sleep curled up in the fetal position on my right hand side at the very edge of the bed and I don't move a hair until I wake up.

*I get highly annoyed with people who chew their food loudly or slurp EVERY SIP OF THEIR DRINK (or soup). Licking their fingers loudly, clinking the fork off their teeth....hate it, hate it, hate it!

*Avoid conflict at all cost. Get very nervous if I hear two people arguing or having loud words w/ one another. Not the best at handling constructive criticism...I take it very personally.
  13. D'Snowth

Almost like that with me, except I cannot stop tossing and turning, no matter how soft and supportive the mattress is.
  14. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

I curl into fetal position and face the wall (I like enclosed spaces)...

I must have noise to go to sleep...

I must have noise period, I hate silence...

I eat icecubes (like 10-30 a day depending)...

I must always do something with my hands/feet (I can't sit still)...

I can't sit in the same position for more then 10 min (usually shorter)...
  15. superfan

superfan Active Member

my hands need to be busy all the time, too...

Oh, and I LOVE to peel sunburned skin off willing participants. Ew!!!
  16. D'Snowth

Wait, I just realized something: I think TA did a thread like this once...as a matter of fact, I was thinking about bumping it...
  17. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

Oh My Gosh! ME TOO! We're cyper twins...or something like that...Can't wait til my burn starts to peel:p
  18. superfan

superfan Active Member

Something satisfying about getting it in one big unbroken strip, huh?
    Ooooh, that's nasty! haha! :p
  19. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

So true, my friend, so true....But I can't help it, it's who I am...

I'm obsessed with fantasy (especially dragons)...

I like to watch people play video games more then play them myself...

I love the newer little kid toys (why didn't they have this stuff when I was a kid?)...

I find it fun to spend hours staring out the window daydreaming,,,
  20. D'Snowth

YOU ALL AREN'T HUMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:eek: