Weird and Neat Facts about Yourself

RedDragon

Reaction score
It took you this long to figure that out? :smile: :wink: :zany:

I love to people watch, but don't want them to know I'm doing it. So I look away if they look over or hide (I'm a super spy, LOL)...

I love to climb, but hate heights...

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
My left side is completely different from my right side. I have one blue eye, one green eye. My left cheek has a dimple the right one does not. I have a blonde streak on my right, none on the left. On my right hand, my ring finger is bigger than my pointer, on my left hand, my ring finger is the same as my pointer. I can only raise my right eyebrow. I have half a widows peak. It's starting to be odd.

Oh, and I got my finger stuck in a wiffle ball. I mean, that's every little kid's story, right? Problem was I was 14. :embarrassed:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
WOW! I just wrote this thread yesterday and it's already very popular!

Something else weird that happened to me: A long time ago I went to sleep in my own bed, and the next morning I woke up in my sister's bed! I kept thinking that they had pulled some sort of prank on me, now I think I was just sleep walking (which I don't do often).

F

furryredmonster

My feet are messed up. They like go out when I walk and stand. And if I try to put them straight I fall over.

I have to be listening to music 24/7.

I don't eat any meat, don't consume any caffeine, and am slowly taking dairy out of my diet...

There is this hat I wear everywhere. I wear it in public, I wear it at home, I wear it when I go to sleep, the only time I take it off is when I'm swimming or taking a shower which I put it near me. I'm wearing it right now too.

Ok, that's all I can thinkof that is weird or neat right now.

superfan

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
It took you this long to figure that out? :smile: :wink: :zany:

I love to people watch, but don't want them to know I'm doing it. So I look away if they look over or hide (I'm a super spy, LOL)...

I love to climb, but hate heights...
Oh geez louise. (rolls eyes, and winks)
As I was scrolling through this thread wondering what I'd write next I thought, "Oh I like to people watch!" and there you are doing the EXACT SAME THING!
So yeah. I have to be sitting facing a doorway if I'm inside any building so I can watch the people as they come through. Wal-Mart proves to be the most entertaining.

P

Princeton

-People tell me I laugh like Winnie-the-Pooh
-My little toes on both feet overlap the ones next to them
-I get bruises, yet don't know HOW I get them
-I'll just be sitting around and then go "OH, YEAH!" in a high pitched voice
-I groan when I eat ice cream
-I can never decide who's prettier: Lucy or Ethel
-I *always* pick out funny greeting cards, as opposed to dull, generic ones
-I get full body shivers at odd times when watching a movie (The Producers, when Leo gets his producer hat; Rent, when Idina Menzel climbs across the pool table)
-I used to leave notes in desks at school that said "Someday we'll find it... etc."
-I cried at the end of Sweet Home Alabama (SOOOOOOO unfair!)

RedDragon

Reaction score
I twitch sometimes...

And I wave at people when I'm bored...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Princeton said:
-I *always* pick out funny greeting cards, as opposed to dull, generic ones
Those things come in generics?! Think of the money I could save!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
All right, I don't know if this is unique to only me, and it's really freaking me out. If this happens to any of ya, let me know. Cause I'm starting to think I'm radio-active.

Everytime I walk past any type of radio, it suddenly goes to static and talk radio starts to come through a bit.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Do you have some sort of mental plate or screw in your body? Maybe that's the problem.