"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

christyb

Reaction score
Miss Mignolia Coale struts off stage grabs a drink from behind the bar and walks over to Father Moppet. She hands him the drink with a note attached to the bottom saying to meet her backstage. She walks off to her sister across the room as they talk in whispers.

Nicole Dimitri: You know that alias you have Mom sucks...I mean stinketh. Whatever.

Mignolia: Just shut up and remember the plan. I'm your sister not your Mother. We gotta keep eyes on Blackwell. And your name isn't Nicole it's...

Nicole: Colana I know I know...."Sis"

Mignolia: I outta pop you one good one. Shush people are staring. Go find your..I mean our brother.

Colana (Nicole): As long as you pull that illusion of yourself away that's at the bar. It's creeping people out.

OOC: If this just blew the entire storyline outta the water then I'm sorry. :stick_out_tongue: I had a thought and ran with it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*OOC: Yeah, you pretty much did. Since Bo was asking me about Adam's ancestors, I came up with this western black bat to lay the foundations of Magic School, somewhat similar to Potter... And Mignolia is meant to be Great-Great-Grandma Cole, originator of the family lines. But now that you've taken the character as your current alias... Hoo-boy, we're gonna need some rewrites. Is okay.
*Huggles Christy da B, da B, da B she wants to B.

Erine81981

Reaction score
As the 5:15 headed towards the town of Glendale two ordiney seem to look familar. It was Kyle's grandparents but before they had meet each other. He'd had never meet them but kinda knew them from pictures and stories his parents had told him as a kid. But they were on their way to Scottdale which was on the other side of the mountains. But for some odd reason something was about to happen.

Back over at the ranch........

*lying down one of the beds* Whoooie! This place is hot. I can't stand it. I wished they had an AC.

Biggy: *whiping off forehead* You got that right. Whoooie doggie.

Yakky: *takes off boots* These things are killing my puppies. *a fume floats through the air*

Biggy: Oh my gosh! That is one nasty smell. *holds his nose* What is that?

*holding his nose* It's Yakky's hoofs.

Yakky: Not my problem i have to wear'em.

Biggy: *opens a window* Maybe this will help.

*still holding his nose* I hope so.

christyb

Reaction score
*OOC: Yeah, you pretty much did. Since Bo was asking me about Adam's ancestors, I came up with this western black bat to lay the foundations of Magic School, somewhat similar to Potter... And Mignolia is meant to be Great-Great-Grandma Cole, originator of the family lines. But now that you've taken the character as your current alias... Hoo-boy, we're gonna need some rewrites. Is okay.
*Huggles Christy da B, da B, da B she wants to B.

OOC: No I didn't. We were thinking the same thing. Sit tight. Hang on I gots an idea. :stick_out_tongue: Don't change a thing. Mother is just changing history....but what else is new. Keep yer story line. hehe this will be fun.

Mignolia (Mother): *in a small apartment room above the bar* It went well great grandma. How's Thomas?

Mignolia (real): Doing better. It's amazing that you are powerful enough to jump through time to find a cure. And strange seeing my great great great grandkids...when I'm only 18.

Mignolia (Mother): Freaky isn't it? It works that we look so much alike.

Mignolia (real): Did you find your husband?

Mignolia (Mother): He is downstairs at the bar. Slipped him a note. Oh and Blackwell is cooking dinner for you later.

Mignolia (real): *blushes*

Colana (Nicole): Oh brother you guys need help. Mooning over two dunder heads

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*OOC: Okaaaay. *Heads into writing room ready to listen to what Christy's got. BTW: Eh, dunno if I shoulds trouble you about some indecision regarding my own counted characters. *Waits for meeting to end to go and find Beth.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *staring at drink and note* This is hardly the time to start being hit-on by a local...

Hevej: On the other hand, you're wife's dissapeared and your in the Western times drowning your sorrows in iced tea with lemon...Oh, and in a different time-period. You know what they say about holidays not counting, goes double for time periods.

Father: ...

Hevej: Now, if you're the son that I remember you being...adopted son...thing...then you go tap that man! -- Oh, do you need the father son talk first?

Father: *dashes to backstage*

christyb

Reaction score
Mignolia (Mother): *waits backstage in a slinkly old west outfit a little too tight, a little too revealing, and a little too short* Hello, stranger. What brings you to town?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *mouth dry* I...um...you...um...something...said you wanted...to meet me?
Parker: *internal voice* Lemme handle this...
Father: *slides towards her* My dear, I heard you needed me...and I have brought you *whips a bottle and glasses from behind back* something to set you at ease. Whatever you have to say to me, say away, my dear, I am all ears.
Parker: *internal voice* Good till the ears thing...

christyb

Reaction score
Mignolia (Mother): Why don't you pour yourself a drink. I never said I needed you. You just caught my eye.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: If it's my eye, you want, I can offer you my nose, ears, heart, and other body organs as well...
Parker: *internal voice* Very smooth...
Father: *ahem* Tell me...do you know anything about this cock'a'bull town? Or the train that runs through it? Or the federal reserve?
Parker: *internal voice* Better...
Father: And is this yours? *holds out hand, with gold necklace* I found it in the bar...

--

In the bar...

Hevej: *glances around* Has anyone seen my necklace?