"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

christyb

Reaction score
Father: If I say no will you leave me?
Mignolia (Mother): Let's just say you aren't the first gentleman to not talk. Now why don't we have a few drinks *eases an arm around father and slips his wallet out of his pocket taking what she needs and putting it back without him knowing*...but lets do so in the privacy of my place. It's quieter and away from the barroom noise.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Why...er...right, quieter...and we do need quiet...to talk...and not be disturbed by talking which is being talked by other...talkers...talking...so we should, yes, move away from the talking in the bar, to quiet talking in a talking place where we can...
Parker: *internal voice* *headslap*
Father: Your place, right.

--

Elsewhere...

Mrs Mopet Senior: *tying the driver and conductor* Alright, my treasures, where's the treasure? Jack, me boy, make them talk!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Retrieves the Quartzium Core shards... *Unites them all at the secret room in the clock tower. So now all we have to do is put this over glittery jigsaw together again and hope it can power up the clock. Mmm, we might need Miss Coale's great-granddaughter's boy for this. It's her choice... Though I believe we can help each other out here. *Leaves two Gartham guards to make sure noone steals the magic baubble while discussions with some of the other creatures are had to establish the basic campus and beginnings of the School for the Gifted Magical Arts.
Dang, we've got to come up with a better school acronym than that. It's just as bad as S.P.E.W. *Makes spitting noise, then swallowing as I can't really spit.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Mr. Moore: *opens one of the train doors to see what's going on* (lowers voice) Ah ha! So that's what's happening? That old lady and her young cohort won't rob this train. *shuts the door quitely* I sure do hope i can save that cute women back there. I know! I'll get some help from an old friend. *opens a window and a small bird crawls out of his pocket* I need you to carry this note to BTM. His ranch is just around that bin. Understand that?

Bird: Yes sir.

Mr. Moore: Good.

Bird: *flaps off into the wind*

Mr. Moore: I sure do hope he doesn't have trouble finding it.

christyb

Reaction score
Father: Why...er...right, quieter...and we do need quiet...to talk...and not be disturbed by talking which is being talked by other...talkers...talking...so we should, yes, move away from the talking in the bar, to quiet talking in a talking place where we can...
Parker: *internal voice* *headslap*
Father: Your place, right.
Many hours later Father and Miss Mignolia whom is really his long lost wife disappear together. She drugs him and meets drags him with her to the clock tower along with the two children. Together they waited with the real Miss Mignolia on Blackwell.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
... Meanwhile, two fuzzy little things, reminiscent of garbage scow rats inform Blackwell of the visitors at the clock tower. The Garthams haven't attacked... But they are watching for any sudden movements. *Bowing his black demonhorn-tipped hat in the presence of the ladies, he is amazed at the almost identical nature of the aura images projected by both women. Mmm mmm mmm, if that don't beat all. You really are Miss Coale's great-granddaughter. *Inspects Christy's newest magical charges. Yep, that boy of yern has got the power fever something mighty awful. Only way to help him out is to drain it all out. *Leads the party downstairs into the secret stashed vaults, deep underground yet still connected to the ironwork machinery. All right, just settle him down here and place his hand on the completed crystal. *Sits down with palms stretched out, eyes fully shut and starts to chant some learned Native American Fraggle hymns. He encourages the bewildered mother to take heart, as the process will leave the boy devoid of most his magics, save for one life spark.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *unconcious* Great...I come all the way to the past, just to end up unconcious again.

Hevej: *elsewhere, following a tracker he installed in his 'son' Bo* *one that cannot be discovered by magic tricks* *because while he married Mrs Moppet Senior and convinced her to go back in time to get the national reserve...what Hevej was after was something else entirely...*

-

Mrs Moppet Senior: *elsewhere again* Right...there really is gold on this train, right?

Psychic Train Driver: *unconcious* *typical*

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
*meanwhile, in a shoe far, far away*

DanDan: Do you think this beard suits me, Fem?

Fem: :cry: Why am I still living here?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Gartham, smells tracker chip, rips it from Bo's shoulder with its claws, eats it. *Spits it out all mangled. *Last bit of chip gets crushed under the heel of the blackened booted baron. *Crunch. Never mind that, tain't nothin' important.
*meanwhile, in a shoe far, far away*

DanDan: Do you think this beard suits me, Fem?

Fem: :cry: Why am I still living here?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Back on the ranch.........

Biggy T.M: So how's things going?

Biggy: Alright i guess.

Biggy T.M: what do you mean you guess?

Biggy: I don't know? I seem to be lost in this world. Nothing for any of us to do.

Biggy T.M: There's lots of stuff you could do.

Biggy: Like what?

Biggy T.M: Clean up the barn. Sweep out the porch.

Biggy: *looks up at Biggy T.M.* I meant something fun. Not work.

Biggy T.M: Oooh. I'm sorry. The time frame your in isn't like it is now?

Biggy: Not at all. We have skate borads, video games, stuff toys, mac and cheese and most of all, T.V.

Biggy T.M: Wow. You are from the future.

Yes we are.

Biggy: Hey Kyle.

Biggy T.M: Hey thare, sonny.

I over heard you two talking. Come on Biggy. Since were going to be here for a while. Let's help out around the ranch.

Biggy: Oh alright.

Biggy T.M: Thanks sonny.

Welcome sir.