Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
yeah same here i STILL got $ put away for animal and gonzo! STILL buyin both :smile:

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Hey all-

Sorry (again) for not being around much lately. I had planned to get in here and forewarn you of the change. Yes, Animal is coming first. Before Gonzo. Not INSTEAD of Gonzo, but before.

First and foremost, for those of you complaining about the lack of information, please accept my apologies. For starters, there has not been a lot of information to share. Basically, it's been "Well, the factory is still trying to figure it out." And secondly, even when there HAS been information, I've been too swamped to get over here and post. So, sorry.

A couple of notes:

(1.) Yes, Animal has passed Gonzo. The factory is still trying to work out Gonzo, specifically -- believe it or not -- his nose. And so, Animal will be coming first.

(2.) The picture in the newsletter, the one that many of your are complaining about, IS Terry's original prototype, which was fashioned using original patterns. So maybe it's the pose, or the fact that the eyelids are raised -- but that is the real deal.

And let me just say, the ones coming out of the factory are amazing now! Again, I will try to post a couple of pictures later today, but Animal is shaping up to be as good -- if not better -- than Kermit...

I will try to check back later today, but let me know if anyone has any questions.

Thanks,

Travis

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
and how about make him not look like he's balding...:rolleyes:
Actually, that has as much to do with the way his "hair" -- or feathers, rather -- are "combed" or fashioned. When displayed right, Animal does not look bald.

Again, I will try to post another pic or two today.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Hey all-

Sorry (again) for not being around much lately. I had planned to get in here and forewarn you of the change. Yes, Animal is coming first. Before Gonzo. Not INSTEAD of Gonzo, but before.

First and foremost, for those of you complaining about the lack of information, please accept my apologies. For starters, there has not been a lot of information to share. Basically, it's been "Well, the factory is still trying to figure it out." And secondly, even when there HAS been information, I've been too swamped to get over here and post. So, sorry.

A couple of notes:

(1.) Yes, Animal has passed Gonzo. The factory is still trying to work out Gonzo, specifically -- believe it or not -- his nose. And so, Animal will be coming first.

(2.) The picture in the newsletter, the one that many of your are complaining about, IS Terry's original prototype, which was fashioned using original patterns. So maybe it's the pose, or the fact that the eyelids are raised -- but that is the real deal.

And let me just say, the ones coming out of the factory are amazing now! Again, I will try to post a couple of pictures later today, but Animal is shaping up to be as good -- if not better -- than Kermit...

I will try to check back later today, but let me know if anyone has any questions.

Thanks,

Travis

sweet! thanks for the news Travis! i was starting to wonder where you went :smirk:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
All I know is this a sigh of relief. NOW I am looking forward in getting Animal once again. Also apon that note, do you know what photo puppet we are planning to see for next year? have you guys decided? Please PLEASE let us know. thanks!

And does Gonzo have shoes......almost forgot, might as well get it out all at once hehehe.

and thanks for clearing this up for us. We appreciate it a lot! :halo:

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
All I know is this a sigh of relief. NOW I am looking forward in getting Animal once again. Also apon that note, do you know what photo puppet we are planning to see for next year? have you guys decided? Please PLEASE let us know. thanks!

And does Gonzo have shoes......almost forgot, might as well get it out all at once hehehe.

and thanks for clearing this up for us. We appreciate it a lot! :halo:
Yes, we do know. Currently, there are three on the schedule. I could be persuaded to give hints. Maybe. :smile:

Yes, Gonzo has shoes AND socks!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Actually, that has as much to do with the way his "hair" -- or feathers, rather -- are "combed" or fashioned. When displayed right, Animal does not look bald.

Again, I will try to post another pic or two today.
ok cool sorry to be so naggy or complain but I don't want to toss out a lump of cash for something I would buy when it's not up to standerds.:halo:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I thought the pix shown is amazing....is he coming in his classic outfit and do you think he will have a chain? Please show us a pic with him fully clothed...please!

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
ok cool sorry to be so naggy or complain but I don't want to toss out a lump of cash for something I would buy when it's not up to standerds.:halo:
No problem -- everyone is entitles to their opinion! Especially where money is involved. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.