Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
ok here comes the begging part. Here we go:

PLEASE PLEASE OH MIGHTY MUPPET PERSON, CAN YOU LET US KNOW WHO THE NEXT MUPPETS ARE FOR NEXT YEAR. WE BEG YOU VERY MUCH!

WE NEED YOU TO LET US KNOW. WE WOULD APPRECIATE IT!

honestly Trav, we would love to know. and are they going to be more spread out next year also, thank you VERY much!

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Okay, here are a few preview pictures of Animal... There are still some changes to be made:

(1.) The pants are currently made of a mock leather (or pleather) material, and that will be changing.

(2.) The nose is currently an orange-y color (similar to the fleece on his arms and legs) and will be changing to a red color.

(3.) The teeth are a little too pointy.

(4.) The strings that tie Animal’s shirt up should be yellow, rather than white

(5.) The sequins are currently both silver and pink on Animal's shirt; ultimately, I think they wil be just pink

So, with that in mind, here's your first look at the factory's first prototype...

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Well, see... if I tell you today, it's going to be alomst a year before the next one comes out. And then, everyone is going to be complaining about the long wait! :smile:

mrsieve

Reaction score
Coming along nicely. Any ideas on why Gonzo pre-sale date has been pushed back? Im hoping that beaker and honeydew are two of the three.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
We all know that is going to take a year to get them, we still have Gonzo and Animal to worry about this year. We won't complain. We waited this long after Kermit!

King Prawn

Reaction score
Animal looks amazing, I Like how he looks and especially like the pose in the second pic. I'll be getting both Animal & Gonzo but I was more excited for Animal than Gonzo, so I like this new change.

Thanks for the update Travis

Please tell us at least who one of the three new Muppets we can expect in 2008 is. I have to go to bed soon, I'd love to go to bed knowing who atleast 1 of them is. I'm really hoping for Piggy or Sam the Eagle.

Status
Not open for further replies.