Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Animal looks good! As does Gonzo! I can't wait until I can get both of them.

(Although I just spent like 200+ bucks on the final Lord of the Rings figures to complete my collection so I won't be buying anything for a while :embarrassed: :concern: )

As for the 3 coming in '08, I would love Rizzo, Sam the Eagle, annnnd Scooter or Rowlf.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Gonzo and Animal look awsome! Thanks again Travis. I hope that i can afford them sometime in the near future being that i don't make that much like i used to but i'll have to start saving then. *pulls out every penny ever found and places it into a big jug* Hope that helps. :concern: :halo: Also i would love to see Fozzie and Rowlf be one of the next two.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
yeah I'm still not so much enjoying the animal the body and outfit are fine to me but there is still something very much off about his face...the nose is to small or something or it's the eyes it's something on the center of his face that just comes off as odd to me.
And I love the gonzo allready 100% the only thing I'd enjoy more is if it was modern checker vest and dress shirt Gonzo.
Thanks for the pics trav!

Telly

Reaction score
I've changed my mind. I NEED Animal now! I seriously hope Fozzie or Piggy is one of the bigger ones. I NEED Rizzo and Pepe toO!

Keeermit

Reaction score
hi all, I'm not to sure about animal - as some of you know I hae recently made my own gonzo and animal replicas ( you can check them out in the link below) and I have studied the size relation (e.g. eyes and nose to mouth etc and they both seem alittle off, Now I know my Kermit looks better than the ones in the photos so I just hope that animal and gonzo improve before they go on my shelf alongside Kermit. :smile:

http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/puppets/newreplicas.html

muppetperson

Reaction score
I think the nose should be slightly bigger.You cant refer to the studio pattern being correct, because, as I recall, Terry found that the nose halves didnt match, so he had to cut down one half to match the other.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I am loving Animal.....sure he looks a little off but with the tweaking he should look spot on.

Gonzo for me looks weird.......his nose just looks wrong but then again that is being fixed as well. In short i cannot wait to have these in my collection.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
hi all, I'm not to sure about animal - as some of you know I hae recently made my own gonzo and animal replicas ( you can check them out in the link below) and I have studied the size relation (e.g. eyes and nose to mouth etc and they both seem alittle off, Now I know my Kermit looks better than the ones in the photos so I just hope that animal and gonzo improve before they go on my shelf alongside Kermit. :smile:

http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/puppets/newreplicas.html

IMO these are better than MR.....maybe I could buy one from you instead of MR!

Take note MR.......these are perfect.

Telly

Reaction score
Have you thought about doing Pepe or Rizzo? i think Janice would be fun too!

Status
Not open for further replies.