Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

Andibcool

Reaction score
Yeah the wold is small isnt it ?

Actualy the photos postet here and his review made me buy Kermit and Animal so far.
Gonzo comes next month.

liquiterge

Reaction score
Yo KermieBaby47! Haha thanks for the kind words! Yeah, I used that sweet coupon to get Kermit when you gave it to me a few months back. 'glad I didn't get Animal or Gonzo then since I can get them for even cheaper now :stick_out_tongue:. I'm gonna get them both at the end of this month probably and put up reviews of them soon after. 'still don't like the fact that these are made by a company named -Master- Replicas but have all these little problems, but it's all good.

Now that it's getting warmer here, I'm finally going to be able to get some cool shots of Kermit outside instead of just up on my shelf on his stand. Here are the few I've taken so far in case anyone's interested:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lol69/sets/72157612047778107/

I need to get a nice little outfit for this guy and have him all classed up!

Davina

Reaction score
why is kermit more expensive now?
easy.. secondary market.. they are no longer available from MR themselves.. sold out... so.. you are buying on secondary market (even if they were authorized distributors who never sold out their original stock.. they can still play it that way...) These are collectable items.. they are supposed to go up in value.. so.. they've gone up...
while this is a good thing for those who bought these as an investment.. but not so good for those of us who are buying them to have Kermit show up at all our family functions and camp out in our living rooms.. heh.. :smile:

hoopless

Reaction score
Ah Kermit :smile:

I want one soooo bad! :sympathy:
I don't know if you've looked at the thread titled eFX to produce Muppet Replicas, but you will be pleased to know that after Rizzo early next year, the next one they are making is a reporter Kermit, and judging by the prototype picture it is even more accurate than the MR one even down to being the right size. It's quite a way off yet so you will have some time to save up.

MangoMoon

Reaction score
I don't know if you've looked at the thread titled eFX to produce Muppet Replicas, but you will be pleased to know that after Rizzo early next year, the next one they are making is a reporter Kermit, and judging by the prototype picture it is even more accurate than the MR one even down to being the right size. It's quite a way off yet so you will have some time to save up.
Woo hoo! Reporting live from my bed room is Kermit the Frog :smile: and Rizzo the Rat :shifty:

Rizzo: So, uh, you gonna save for us.

Me: You betcha!

Kermit: So there you have it! Remember you heard it here first friends.

hoopless

Reaction score
Haha

keep your eyes on the eFX thread there should be an official announcement about Rizzo in the next week or so hopefully.
and check out efxcollectibles.com too for pictures.

Chalor

Reaction score
Has anyone tried replacing kermit's pupils with a more accurate smaller size (3/8" I believe should be the correct circumference of the circle part)? I'm wondering because the pupils seem to be glued on abit more than animal's and gonzo's. I don't want to take them off and not be able to get all the residue off with goo gone.

thanks for your help,
travis

OSUperman

Reaction score
Finally got a Kermit! Now I have all 3 and I'm waiting for Rizzo. The Kermit I got was brand new from one of the fine members here on the boards. Turned out to be an Artist Proof which was pretty cool. :smile:

hoopless

Reaction score
My Kermit seems to be sort of malting and it's a bit of a concern. I don't handle Him that often so I doubt that would be the cause. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Is it normal? Any advice on how to keep the posers as nice as possible without being able to afford a glass case and still keeping them on display?