Muppet Tattoo

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Sorry I posted something here, but than I took it back.

RealMissPiggy

Reaction score
i am getting a portrait tattoo of jim and the muppets, i love most very similar to the famous pic! :crazy:

Telly

Reaction score
That's a sweet tattoo! I'm going to go for Kermit playing the banjo and sitting on a log. I want to put my dad's initials as ripples in the water.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
It's funny, I've always been too chicken to get a tattoo but the one thing I always said I'd get is Kermit's head like in the Jim Henson Company logo. But some of these other ones that people linked here were very impressive! I LOVE the Dr. Teeth one.

muppet baby

Reaction score
The world famous Bassplayer ! Sergeant Floyd Pepper ! Now, he stay on my leg !

http://www.sunrise4u.de/Bilder/Konzertbilder/Ersatzbassist/img_0017.html

it was a little painful, but i love it. The rest of the "electric mayhem band" i will made komplete on my body. Coming soon . . .
keep on rockin'
doc
wonderful tatoo i just love that , they got all the colors right and all . Glad that you where able get it . The muppets are the best and you can have you can carry them with you everywhere .

Looking forward to seeing the others that you want to get .:insatiable:

muppet baby

Reaction score
If I ever get a Muppet tatt, it would totally be the Ink-style Kermit you made a while back, Vicster. Either a tatt or a t-shirt...still haven't got around to making tha t-shirt...
That would be so cool to , wow i hope that you are able to get it .

Beauregard

Reaction score
That would be so cool to , wow i hope that you are able to get it .
Hehe. I did say, "If" and that's a huge if :stick_out_tongue: I do love the idea of tattoos though...just don't know if I ever would get one.

Telly

Reaction score
Same with me MelissaY1! I always just wanted like this :smile: until I saw a tattoo of him playing the banjo.