Say Cheese!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... Though I don't like that many cheeses... This is definitely the best, so could we please have some more? Thanks.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I MISS YOU ALL D:..

I was grounded. :3 I LIVEE! I laughed my butt off with poor Pepito <3.

update!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Fires off a warning penguin shot across the bow of the good ship Syllum. Please post more story! Or thar be more where that one came from! We need more of yer stories, so please post soon!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um... Like the little rodents I sometimes control... Could we get some more of this story posted please? If not, well... Your face? Somehow I think that reference will be lost on the non-RHLC members.

So post please! We need more of Cheese!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... This story was started as a present for Prawny from Toga on his birthday... Well, it's been one whole year since then, and Prawny's birthday was yesterday. So I can't help but wonder why this terrific tale was shelve. We seriusly need some updating, maybe get it the wealth of chapters needed to bring it to conclusion?

At any rate... More please! Story that is, not cheese.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
...Oh... More story, not more cheese? Darn it. Cheese is a lot easier to come by.

First, the good news: In approximately two hours, I will be COMPLETELY done with a huge project that I've been losing sleep over! YAAAAAAAY!

The bad news: I have two more big projects that I need to get cracking on.

So... I don't know. Aber ich muss jetzt studieren, weil ich weiss nich, wenn wir haben heute oder am morgen eine Pruefung... Entschuldigung, bitte.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm sorry...Together Again? Posting? On MC? On Cheese? Are my eyes decieving me?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... And on a Wednesday to boot. Sorry Bo, that's just wool over your eyes. Now count the lamb fibers in that blanket over your head and go back to sleep.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*starts counting*

*falls asleep*

Gee...what a predictable post...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Erherm... In the interest of celebrating Prawny's 18th hole tonight/tomorrow... Bringing back the magic of this present from one half to the other. Though if that'll make the fraction a whole number I've yet to know. Please post more, I'm sure Prawny would want that. Fright Ryan?
*Nods toward the prawn struggling under the weight of all those penguins he's smuggling inside his shirt.