Muppet Christmas MUP3's

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone have the soundtrack to "Letters To Santa" The Muppet Speical that aired a few years ago. And i mean the ones from the CD version. I don't know but i would rather have those then the mp3 versions from the DVD.

Here's my email.

basketpusehrkyle@yahoo.com

Oh and i'll start posting some mp3s for everyone to download too.

TSSD

Reaction score
Does anyone have the soundtrack to "Letters To Santa" The Muppet Speical that aired a few years ago. And i mean the ones from the CD version. I don't know but i would rather have those then the mp3 versions from the DVD.

Here's my email.

basketpusehrkyle@yahoo.com

Oh and i'll start posting some mp3s for everyone to download too.
For some reason it's not letting me send them, it says: "This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account"

Telly

Reaction score
My co-workers want me to make Christmas CDs for work. I told them I wouldn't drown them with Muppets on the CDs. So I'm trying to mix it up by throwin in some more "traditional" Christmas music. This is embarassing, but I don't have any Sesame Street Christmas CDs? :embarrassed:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... What hexactly are you looking for, MUP3 wise that is? :sing:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Anyone have either Run Run Rudolph and/or The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year as performed at the 2009 NBC Christmas Tree Lighting special?
BTW: Did the Muppets appear on this year's special which aired last night?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have a semi-good quality version of The 12 Days of Christmas as performed on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last year? Just listened to my copy of it... and it does not sound pretty.

Thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a semi-good quality version of The 12 Days of Christmas as performed on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last year? Just listened to my copy of it... and it does not sound pretty.

Thanks!

It has been sent, just hope it plays nice for you. :batty:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone have the songs from The Christmas Toy they could send me? Please & Thanks.