Muppet Christmas MUP3's

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Ok, I'm a total liar, lol

I'm also looking for "jingle bells" - the version with Andrea Bocelli and the Muppets on the Jay Leno show (not the one on the offical album, but the one they did on the show). If anyone wants the official album one let me know.

Thanks!

smatts

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to this forum but I think some or one of you may be able to help me. (or I hope so at least)

I have been looking for a cd version of the soundtrack to "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street" but unfortunately I can only find LP or cassette versions online and I do not have the means to play those.

Does anyone know where I can find a cd version or the mp3s to these? I was able to find a couple on youtube but then I sat there watching the whole show and never found the rest :stick_out_tongue:

Thank you for any guidance

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok- I think the last Christmas tunes I need are:

Both from Letters To Santa-
Delivering Christmas
My best Christmas yet

e-mail: arianne.gallagher@gmail.com

Thanks a lot :smile:

:smile:, singing: It's beginning to look a lot like...
:smile:, speaking: What? Like Arianne has more songs waiting in her inbox? O-o.
BTW: Sent you Jingle Bells too, but I don't know how to do the multi-quote thing.

NexPhr3ak0r

Reaction score
I tried downloading the sendspace links the count posted last month but they keep coming back corrupted. I am looking for muppet family christmas and emmet otter's jug band christmas. my e-mail address is NexPhr3ak0r@gmail.com (copy and paste is the best way to copy this address). If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
I tried downloading the sendspace links the count posted last month but they keep coming back corrupted. I am looking for muppet family christmas and emmet otter's jug band christmas. my e-mail address is NexPhr3ak0r@gmail.com (copy and paste is the best way to copy this address). If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

On their way right quick.

:smile:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
singing: It's beginning to look a lot like...
:smile:, speaking: What? Like Arianne has more songs waiting in her inbox? O-o.
BTW: Sent you Jingle Bells too, but I don't know how to do the multi-quote thing.
Thanks again Count! You are indeed a master of the mup3's

Thanks for sending the Jingle Bells, even though it wasn't the right one

I'm looking for the version Andrea Bocelli did with the Muppets during the PBS special- Where they all kind of make fun of Andrea because he is singing it slowly, except for Piggy who adores him. All of the commentary in between is hilarious and it's not on the version that is on his Christmas album (which is fabulous by the way!)

if anyone does have the pbs version- if you could please e-mail it to me- arianne.gallagher@gmail.com, i would really appreciate it!

anytimepally

Reaction score
I'm looking for the version Andrea Bocelli did with the Muppets during the PBS special- Where they all kind of make fun of Andrea because he is singing it slowly, except for Piggy who adores him. All of the commentary in between is hilarious and it's not on the version that is on his Christmas album (which is fabulous by the way!)

if anyone does have the pbs version- if you could please e-mail it to me- arianne.gallagher@gmail.com, i would really appreciate it!
sent.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
You are awesome! Thank you so much; I can't wait to download the song and add it to my library!:smile: