Muppet Christmas MUP3's

Andibcool

Reaction score
@ the Count

Are you aware that sendspace uses banners to infest your computer with virusses ?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You are aware that a lot of us here on Muppet Central—not just myself—use sendspace.com for sending massive or multiple files when gmail only allows up to four or five at most, depending on the file size? I've not had a problem with the site as of yet... If there are other online services that work as easily and for free with no virus-spreading problems, then we'd all benefit from that information, though I doubt any site would be virus-free 100% of the time forever.

If you've experienced viruses with the file-sharing done here via sendspace.com, then I am sorry, but there's not much I myself could do about it except for sending songs your way the slower methodthrough gmail.com or whatever other online address you may have.
This is kinda like the discussion in the DA thread. Oh well. Thanks for the tip and have a good day.

BTW: Still wanting for Christmas Toy songs/soundtrack. :search:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I hate to bump this thread in March but I realized I need a favor.

Count, if you could could you please re-upload that whole Muppet music Christmas collection you had up back in November? I had downloaded it but it got wiped during my massive computer crash two months ago. I'd wait till November, but the more music I have for Christmas earlier, the better.

As the Nostalgia Critic sang in his Holiday Cluster**** song: "Christmas if we vote it should not be promoted right after St. Patrick's Day." :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure, I'll sendit to you. It'll be at least two files and will take a while, but hexpect to receive 'em.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Sure, I'll sendit to you. It'll be at least two files and will take a while, but hexpect to receive 'em.
Thanks a bunch, man! :batty: I appreciate it, good to keep Christmas with you all through the year don't ya know. :smile:

eyablons

Reaction score
I have the full album of Christmas Eve On Sesame Street if you need that.. I'm always happy to help! :stick_out_tongue:

also, theprawncracker: can I get a copy of "Christmas is Number One."? please :smile:

and if anyone has mp3 files for the album Sesame Street Christmas Sing-Along from 1984, they would be my new best friend
Hi, I just joined this group as I have been looking for MP3 versions of the songs from Christmas Eve on Sesame Street for years. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to do it myself :confused: Would you be willing to share? I would be eternally grateful!!!

Best regards,

Betsy

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Since this thread has been bumped, I'll just put it out there that if anyone wants Bear's Holiday Celebration, I'd be more than willing to send it to you. They are iTunes files (as in I ripped the CD into iTunes, it's not in the store in seems) but seem to play fine in Windows Media Player.