What have been your avatars in the past?

anytimepally

Reaction score
Robin halfway up the stairs is gone.. say hello to travellin' Grover! :super:

Kiki

Reaction score
Do you have a Deviant Art profile/gallery? I wanna see the rest of it :big_grin:
I /do/, but I never go on it, and there is nothing in my gallery. -_- But I'd be more than happy to PM you some pics of mine. I'm also into photography as well as cartooning. :smile:

Btw, are you into art too? Because if you are I'm always interested in seeing people's work. :big_grin:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I /do/, but I never go on it, and there is nothing in my gallery. -_- But I'd be more than happy to PM you some pics of mine. I'm also into photography as well as cartooning. :smile:

Btw, are you into art too? Because if you are I'm always interested in seeing people's work. :big_grin:
PM me all you want. Yes I am into art; esp. Pop art/surrealist/modern stuff. Most of my work is at school, but I will photograph it when I can be bothered to collect it.

Kiki

Reaction score
Smashing, I'm looking forward to seeing some. Yeah, I'll PM you some of my stuff, I just gotta get it all together.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I'm thinking of changing my avatar to something other than Cookie. I have several choices, But I don't know which one to pick.

Kiki

Reaction score
Aw, I love Rosita! I was watching her today on SS, she's one of the few better recent-ish characters.