• Bein' Green

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • The Rainbow Connection

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
"A Song with Kermit" from 1977 (and Sesame) is IMO is right up there with both of them, but the fact that it's less talked about is tragic
I agree, I can't believe it didn't become more well known. It's lovely and touching. :smile:

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Another great Kermit song from Sesame Street is This Frog. I guess one can argue that it's sung too strong for their tastes, but it's a great song about doing what you want to do no matter what.

explorer801

Reaction score
Rainbow Connection t my funeral.

I seriously want "Rainbow Connection" played at my funeral. I love the song! Makes me nostalgic & a bit weepy sometimes, but it is beautiful...:smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
Does anybody knowwhat song beat Rainbow Connection at the Oscars that year?

Grundgetta2800

Reaction score
I almost cry everytime I hear rainbow connection.
I think its way better than "Green"

unclematt

Reaction score
I used to cry whenever I heard Rainbow Connection but I hear it so often now that I dont anymore. I have made people cry when I have sang it in Kareoke but I think that is just because I am so bad.

Grundgetta2800

Reaction score
When I was in college, there was this old rumor about the radio station manager, Mark, (I went to a media school). He had been a student in the 90's there and had come back to be a teacher. The main deal with this guy was that he had a voice like Kermit the Frog. People didn't like him when he became a teacher because he was very arrogant. So someone who had been a student when he was a student told a bunch of people that when the school went to New York, that Mark was seen in a hotel room, in his underwear, drunk and singing "Its not Easy Being Green". To this day whenever someone mentions the song I think of that ******* Mark, from my college days.

unclematt

Reaction score
When I was in college, there was this old rumor about the radio station manager, Mark, (I went to a media school). He had been a student in the 90's there and had come back to be a teacher. The main deal with this guy was that he had a voice like Kermit the Frog. People didn't like him when he became a teacher because he was very arrogant. So someone who had been a student when he was a student told a bunch of people that when the school went to New York, that Mark was seen in a hotel room, in his underwear, drunk and singing "Its not Easy Being Green". To this day whenever someone mentions the song I think of that ******* Mark, from my college days.
Very funny story. I am crying I am laughing so hard. I can just picture this guy in his briefs in front of a mirrior singing It's Not Easy Being Green. That is great