The Muppets and YouTube.com

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
MuppetDanny ut the Limbo sketch from the Cleo Laine episode of The Muppet Show in his album. Its great and i love that sketch. Here it is http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w76/muppetdanny/?action=view&current=Movie.flv Thank you MuppetDanny. I eespecially love how :smile: gets stuck scrunched up to win limbo and :embarrassed: hasto help him get unscrunched. I have been looking everywhere online for this. Enjoy and please put it on youtube muppetdanny.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I felt warm and toasty inside when I saw it. ;_; I love you Jim Henson. XD

ploobis

Reaction score
MuppetDanny ut the Limbo sketch from the Cleo Laine episode of The Muppet Show in his album. Its great and i love that sketch. Here it is http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w76/muppetdanny/?action=view&current=Movie.flv Thank you MuppetDanny. I eespecially love how :smile: gets stuck scrunched up to win limbo and :embarrassed: hasto help him get unscrunched. I have been looking everywhere online for this. Enjoy and please put it on youtube muppetdanny.
In that sketch if you watch the scene where Baskerville goes under the limbo stick keep an eye on Boppity and you will see Frank Oz's hand in the shot holding Boppity's arm-rods.

:concern:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Is the Inchworm sketch available on YouTube? I've been searching for it, but I can't seem to find it. :smirk:

I want to show Cody, the kid I babysit for, the one from the Rich Little episode. Obviously if it's not available online, I can just wait til the DVD comes out in August! YAYYY! :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I just found this mix of Muppets and Coldplay on YouTube. Someone has cut clips of the Muppets together beautifully to a Coldplay song, and even worked to get the lip synch close to right. Not sure who created it, but it's great.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Theres ascene at the end of Muppets and Coldplay where :smile: and :mad: are in a car driving off after getting married. i dont remember that ever happening. could you guys help me with it.