The corny joke thread

Kiki

Reaction score
Lol! Nice one. :wink: I have a bit of a thing fer cheese jokes.

Why was the sand wet?

Because the sea-weed. X3

Kiki

Reaction score
Aww, thankies. :smile:

This is really lame, but here it goes...

What's a ninja's favourite drink?

WAT-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*Cricket chirps* It's hard to do online. I guess ya had to be there. XD

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Aww, thankies. :smile:

This is really lame, but here it goes...

What's a ninja's favourite drink?

WAT-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*Cricket chirps* It's hard to do online. I guess ya had to be there. XD
LOL! I get it, I've been playing this ninja platformer for like, 3 days now (http://www.nitrome.com/games/finalninjazero/)
Great game, and it's reasonably hard, and in 8 bit pixel graphic style. Retro and fun. The developer is one of my favourite game makers ever. Even if they are all on their own website and the games are web only.

Kiki

Reaction score
LOL! I get it, I've been playing this ninja platformer for like, 3 days now (http://www.nitrome.com/games/finalninjazero/)
Great game, and it's reasonably hard, and in 8 bit pixel graphic style. Retro and fun. The developer is one of my favourite game makers ever. Even if they are all on their own website and the games are web only.
*Is addicted* I have not been so addicted to a game since I was playing 'Conkers Bad Fur Day' in I.T class. XD

Whoa, finally someone who gets it! Thank you! :3

I've been telling everyone this one... it's a shocker, but hey- I love it!

Which hand do you stir your tea with?

Neither, most people use a spoon!

Boomboom! XD

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
*Is addicted* I have not been so addicted to a game since I was playing 'Conkers Bad Fur Day' in I.T class. XD

Whoa, finally someone who gets it! Thank you! :3
LOL! That game is so funny. Generally I don't like gaming, even though I kick serious frog at it, but I only really play Platformers and the odd FPS. And the only RPG sort of thing I play is Runescape, and I have been playing for... 6 and a bit years now. I've been a member for 4 years and I'm still only level 86. Though it is one of the few games I enjoy. I tend only to play for quests and to chat with friends and stuff though, like my virtual R and R. I don't find most games of any merit, and other than Runescape (which I often don't have time to play) I think they are a waste of money and time. The only reason still, I play platform games is because I want to waste time, and they are a fun way to do so.

Kiki

Reaction score
LOL! That game is so funny. Generally I don't like gaming, even though I kick serious frog at it, but I only really play Platformers and the odd FPS. And the only RPG sort of thing I play is Runescape, and I have been playing for... 6 and a bit years now. I've been a member for 4 years and I'm still only level 86. Though it is one of the few games I enjoy. I tend only to play for quests and to chat with friends and stuff though, like my virtual R and R. I don't find most games of any merit, and other than Runescape (which I often don't have time to play) I think they are a waste of money and time. The only reason still, I play platform games is because I want to waste time, and they are a fun way to do so.
I'm not a big gamer myself, either. My brother is though, so I do make an effort to play 'em. I play the odd game but I also love the "old-school" stuff. I mean, heck, I still play SNES! (I'm the worst a shooter games though)

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Ok, anyone from New Zealand please don't take offense, it's just a sheep joke. I'm not being racist or anything.

Steve: *holds inflatable sheep under armpits* What am I?
Warren: I have no idea mate...
Steve: Duh! I'm a Kiwi pimp!

Oh and I have another.

There once was a farmer and his sheep dog. One day, the farmer decided to count the sheep, so he told the dog to count the sheep. At then end of the day the dog came back and said that there was 400 sheep. The farmer said "I don't believe you". So the farmer recounted the sheep, and there was only 394. The farmer asked his dog "Why did you say 400 if there is only 394?" and the dog replied...

"I'm a sheep dog. I rounded them up!"

Teheheman

Reaction score
Did you hear about the Coke Vendor who tried out for American Idol?
They said he was best suited to sing Pop

Daniel

Beauregard

Reaction score
Q. "How do you make Lady Gaga annoyed?"
A. "...Poker Face."