Which Puppeteers to return in "Fraggle Rock" movie

bknatchbull

Reaction score
Hello,

I was just wondering which puppeteers will return to work on the upcoming "Fraggle Rock" film. We can all expect Steve, & Dave to return. Kathryn and Karen are probably a good possibility, but how about Jerry?

Gerard Parkes will probably not be involved with all the 'human' characters involved plus he has been retired for years. Who will now be the voice of Junior Gorg? Any thoughts?

One good thing is that Brian is directing. He was around the set here in Toronto when Fraggles was originally taping so I am sure he has a 'feel' for the whole project.

Take care!

Brian:smirk:

Kiki

Reaction score
Good thought. Richard and Jim won't be in it (well, obviously) and I'm not certain about Jerry, they'll be other performers in the movie as well, 'coarse, apart from Steve and Dave, etc.

zns

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if someone like John Kennedy would take over the role of Gobo for Jerry. As for Steve, David, Kathy, and Karen, there is a strong possibility that they will return with their characters seeing as how they always talked about wanting to perform them again.

matleo

Reaction score
I've heard that Ricky Boyd's Gobo is amazing. My understanding is that he is the go-to-guy for a lot of Jerry and Richard's characters now. I have a feeling he's going to be your Gobo. I would love it if Jerry could at least voice Pa gorg or something. that would be nice.

--Matt

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I'm really worried about the possibility of Doc not being in the movie. I want Doc!

superboober

Reaction score
What's Cheryl Wagner been doing recently, if we're discussing who could do Gorgs if they're used?

BradFraggle

Reaction score
MuppetNewsHound said:
One good thing is that Brian is directing.
Where did you hear that? The director has been announced or chosen yet...Brian is said to be executive producer (along with Jason Lust) - I've heard nothing about him directing the flick.

bknatchbull

Reaction score
Been Reported in Print

Hi,

It has recentley been confirmed in print and he has been officially listed as the Director with the films in pre-production registered list I am a memeber of. This list is 99 percent accurate.

Brian

BEAR

Reaction score
I don't think they would do this film without Jerry Nelson's involvement if they can help it. I'm hoping that they atleast have him dub the lines.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
So far? We dont know, I know that Steve, Karen, and Dave will do it. Probablly Kathy aswell... hoping allot that Jerry will as well. Maybe Bill could to Cantus (if they decide to put Cantus in the movie.)