1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Which Puppeteers to return in "Fraggle Rock" movie

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by bknatchbull, Dec 9, 2006.

1. MinstrelCantus

MinstrelCantus New Member

I can't imagine them doing this movie without anything from Cantus... Altho he is by far my favorite fraggle so I guess Im partial. He had such an important, altho sparatic, role tho really. Trying to imagine this series without The Honk of Honks, The Bells of Fraggle Rock, and the other Cantus episodes is almost impossible tho.
  2. Telly

Telly Active Member

I could see it being something like the Strangers with Candy movie. I had never seen an episode of Strangers with Candy so when my friend wanted me to watch the movie I was nervous. He said I didn't need to know anything about the show. The movie was just basically a retelling of the begining.