The Barry Lee Thread

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, because after too long you'd go crazy and start talking to yourself, and nobody wants that do they? Well, maybe a frew people, put it up on YouTube or something but other than that I don't think that I would wanna see it personally.

Daniel

anytimepally

Reaction score
Speaking as someone to talks to himself almost all the time, believe me when I tell you that Daniel's right.. no one wants to see that :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Hi Barry! I just want to say that I really hope things settle down for you! With school ending for the year pretty soon, I hope you can relax a bit and get some Muppet-watching going on! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I talk to myself all the time. My mother always asking me who I'm talking to and yet she always dose that her self.(Sometimes Jesus) But anyway, nice art Barry Lee and I hope things get better for you like real soon.:smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi Barry i hope that things are geting better for you i am praying for you i hope that you get to come back real soon . you are a real treausure here and are missed .

i hope that you are able to take a break and watch some great muppet movies .:wink: :smile:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
[[Knocks on the Barry Lee Thread door.]]

It was fun while it lasted ya'll let me tell you.