Photo Replica Speculation - Coming next?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Great idea.But that will mean they will be not be in a case, leaving a problem for moths and dust.
I keep my posed Kermit covered by his throw-cloth (like a birdcage) when I leave the apartment. :wink:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Okay... here's a real tease!

Travis mentioned who he'd like to make for 2009, but this hasn't been approved by anyone yet, so unless he tells me I can tell you...

I know something I won't tell, I won't tell, I won't tell... :wink:

:stick_out_tongue:

Telly

Reaction score
I'm guessing Scooter....cuz of the little smiley. I don't know if it's just coincidence that he happens to be the winky one or if you're playing games with my heart my heart. I should've known from the start that my heart....sorry. Backstreet Boy moment there.

Bear Man

Reaction score
I'm kinda annoyed that we know the full line-up for 2008 already - we're only just half-way through '07, and it would have been nice to have a couple of them unknown...especially since I'm not the most patient of people, and knowing that I have to wait at least 6 months before I can even order Fozzie is sending me nuts.

Telly

Reaction score
One of my favorite things that I miss about the Palisades action figures was finding out who was in the next line or two. Hyping myself for the new figures was half the fun!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
We still aren't exactly sure that Gonzo will definitely follow Animal so I don't think we need to worry about 2008 just yet. So, the proposed order is: Kermit (2006), Animal (2007), Gonzo (2007), Fozzie (2008), Piggy (2008), Rizzo (2008)...

Telly

Reaction score
I'm with others....if Gonzo's nose is being a poo-poo head....just put him have somebody go in front of him.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if it would be best (if they make it to a third and/or fourth year) if they made a Bunsen & Beaker double-set? It would probably need to be priced over $600 (being conservative there too).

I know Beaker would be a big seller on his own and doesn't really need Bunsen (as product), but as a fan, I would prefer to have the set of both and don't see Bunsen being released by himself. I have been and could be wrong about that.

It would also re-open the Statler & Waldorf question.

However, I hope any "year three" line-up would include Scooter, Rowlf and Pepe (in that order). :wink:

Telly

Reaction score
I was thinking about how they could fix Gonzo's nose problem this morning while getting ready for work. That's how cool I am! Anyway...I remember have this (http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Fisherpricegonzodressup.jpg) when I was a kid. As I grew older and became "too cool" for the Muppets (thank God that stage is over in my life!) I dissected him. From what I remember, his nose was made from plastic and had what seemed to be sock-like material around.
What if they made the plastic mold for his nose and then just used some sorty of material to cover it and then airbrushed it?
But then again....I dunno what I'm talking about. :crazy:

muppetperson

Reaction score
After reading your last 2 replies, Telly, I have to ask-Have you been drinking?LOL Gonzo's nose being a poo poo! And a link to a FP Gonzo doll that was plush, not plastic.Anyway,they did put Gonzo aside and went with Animal.As for a plastic nose,yes it does have merit and apparently they are looking at some sort of mould injection.