Ask Ken at Palisades

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah they have the rights to 'TMS', 'MT' and the theatrical movies but i believe they can negotiate characters from other shows into it which is why i actually, had Vacation Emily Bear - i guess that guise was only seen in Muppet Family Christmas but she was a character in the MCC film so hopefully that wouldn't matter so much.

I just wouldn't want JHH characters anyway though, thats probably an even more obscure show than Muppets Tonight. I just think we could do with sticking to the actual 'Classic Muppets' as thats the whole point of the line. I'll forgive Cory for his rant on pack in penguins though - i'd either like to see a Penguin Patient for Vets Hospital or just a regular Penguin (with beanie, spinning bowtie, fish in pocket) so that Gonzo has something else to fire outa his canon.

Oh yeah while Kenneth has his notebook out I just wanted him to make a lil' note beside Dr Phil Van Neuter, Ken if you do him, a must accessory is a :-

BRAIN SUCKING DEVICE

Got it babe ? Good ! :big_grin:

Lu775

Reaction score
a-ding-a-ding!

How about a "Lullaby of Broadway" playset with Eskimo pigs, an igloo, and lots of singing and dancing penguins?

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
Originally posted by WiGgY
Ok I just wrote a whole list for series 7-11 but it said I put to many characters and when I went back to edit it down the whole thing was GONE. So instead of rewriting the whole thing I'll just say what I didn't include and why.

I didn't include any BOP figures or any VH figures or any of their playsets. My reasoning is that I wanted room for the Deluxe back stage playset and the Deluxe theater play set. I didn't want to put in theme figures with put there theme playset nor did I want to put ithe playsets with out their figures.

Now I will continue yelling at my computer because it earsed my WHOLE LIST! :mad:
see, my reasoning on BOP and VH figures but not playsets is that the muppet stage could come with those two backdrops, and the accesories to them could come with the figures themselves...wouldn't be hard to do at all, and then you get the best of both worlds...

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fozzie's mom, Emily Bear was also on the Muppet Show so she should definitely be covered in Palisades license.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah!

Emily Bear. Didn't think anyone but ME would have an interest in that.

FOZ

Lu775

Reaction score
just stick a grey wig on Fozzie.

They look the same.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Emily Bear...

I've been considering making a custom of Fozzie's Mom, and I think it's very doable, but decided it would be too difficult to make a dress for her...I just don't have either the sculpting or the sewing skills for that.

Did I just say Fozzie's Mom is very doable?

Quinnnnnnnn

Gonzo

Reaction score
Wocka-Wocka!!!!

..chick-a-bow-chick-a-bow-wow....