Ask Ken at Palisades

Kye

Reaction score
SIZE=3]Hey Ken, I would love to find out if there is going to be a Display shelf or large muppet theatre playset .. I already have so many muppets...And i want them all....but where to put them??? How about it... A Theatre Display Shelf... Man, I'd even dish out a few hundred for a great one!!! be sure to have a little Balcony for Waldorf and Statler! Whaddaya Say???![/SIZE] :big_grin: :big_grin:[B

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah a surf board would be cool - she has that line about 'i just took 3 months of surfing lessons for zip !'. The chase figure could have a different color surfboard design - maybe they could have like a Muppet relevant logo or isignia on it like Vacation Fozzies suitcase had the stickers.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Spens: Clifford is already planned for release in S6, so that frees up one space in your schedule.
As for Emily Bear, how a bout a framed picture of either Fozzie or Fozzie's Dad, and a banana cream pie ready to throw at Fozzie for any bad jokes.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Maybe "Pepe's Surf Shop, Ok?" could be on the board. :big_grin: or maybe not :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Drumroll please...

The Count von Count proudly presents!

Series 7
Rowlf The Dog (TMS): Includes a regular figure of Robin the Frog; brown upright standing piano, candelabra, and a glass filled with root beer for Robin to hold.
Open Slot: Depending on what Palisades decides, I'm leaving this space open for Lips or one of the variants.
Johnny Fiama (MT): Includes a regular figure of Sal Manilla; microphone for Johnny, record or disc player for Johnny's albums, and a stool and bunch of bananas for Sal to sit down while Johnny's singing.
Marvin Suggs (TMS): Includes a long countertop table, at least two mallets, and pink and orange Muppaphone heads placed on small rounded white discs all along the table.

Exclusive-- Patrol Bear Fozzie (TMS): Includes all the policeman gear seen over at palisades' daily bits.
Lips Repaint (TMS): Wears a bright orange jacket, flowers over his arms, and beaded necklaces.
This series makes allowances for probable Palisades' plans. Should Lips be released along with S5, then one of the exclusive figures takes his place. If Patrol Bear Fozzie gets released along with S5, then Lips takes his rightful place in the series and his repaint version becomes the S7 exclusive.

Series 8
Dr. Phil van Neuter (MT): Includes a regular figure of Mulch; brain sucker device and eggnog cup for Dr. Phil, miniature gargoyle to keep Mulch company, and Mulch's brain inside a jar.
Nurse Piggy and Nurse Janice (TMS): 2-Packed figures to prepare the way for Vet's Hospital. Includes wheelchair pushed by Janice, thermometer, nurse's bag, and jar of lollipops held by either nurse.
Link Hogthrob and Dr. Julius Strangepork (TMS): 2-Packed figures in their regular attire. Includes the Punching Bag from the Sylvester Stallone episode, water cooler with cups, and shrinking raygun.
Pops (TGMC): Includes a regular figure of Gaffer the Cat; soft plastic opening newspaper, desk booth, hotel luggage, flyswatter, and toy rubber mouse for Gaffer to bat around.

Exclusive- Tuxedo Scooter (TMTM): Includes 3D glasses, popcorn maker with light bulbs around the frame, silver tray with large soda drinks, and an usher's flashlight handy to find his way in the dark.

This is just an appetizer to get you guys ready for the rest of my glorious ideas. Have a great weekend.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I finally figured out who Mulch is. It just hit me.

*Mulch enters and smacks me in the head*

Duh!

kansasteen14

Reaction score
Phil Van Neuter is a good idea dont know why I didnt think about that, and instead of Clifford how about Bobo the bear?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Because Clifford is a much better character than Bobo, and has been much too ignored since Muppets Tonight.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Another drumroll please...

The Count von Count proudly presents!

Series 9
Angus McGonnicle (TMS): Includes a set of bagpipes, bottle of green mouthwash, strap that hooks onto the bagpipes and loops over the figure's neck, belt with space for the mouthwash bottle, and magnetic hat.
Kermit as Capt. Abraham Smollit (MTI): Dressed with a shirt, vest, and captain's jacket, and belted pants. Includes magnetic captain's hat, broadsword, compass, treasure safe, and helm's wheel.
Pepé and Seymour (MT): Both figures are packed together. Pepé includes a stagehook, seafood platter, and jokebook. Seymour includes an elevator tower, magic feather, and magnetic bellhop's hat.
Miss Piggy as Benjamina Gunn (MTI): Includes Flaubert the Anteater; fluffy cushion on which Flaubert is already resting, richly filled treasure chest with opening lid, pearl necklace either snaps around Piggy's neck or is already part of the figure's sculpt, and matching gold-plated scepter and throne.

Exclusive- Clueless Morgan (MTI): Includes Polly the Lobster; wooden pier landing, barrel filled with coins which Polly hides in, and a short sword, pirate flag and midnight buffet drinking glass for Clueless.

Series 10
Sam the Eagle (TMS): Includes quill, podium with swiveling microphone, speech book, and US flag.
Stretch Limbs Gonzo (MTI): Includes Rizzo the Rat; piece of cheese as bait and fishing rod to hook up Rizzo before launching him into the sea, set of longer limbs to replace Gonzo's, small poker, and torture rack.
Uncle Deadly (TMS): Includes pipe organ with golden pipes featuring ghost heads, and Yorich the skull.
Annie Sue (TMS) or Spamela Hamderson (MT): Either sold as a 2-pack or just one figure is made and sold.
Annie Sue includes barnyard base with a shelf, award trophy, hair brush, and script book.
Spamela Hamderson includes beachball, beach towel , ice chest, bottle of suntan lotion, and a radio.

Exclusive- Tuxedo Sam the Eagle (TMS): Includes microphone stand, reading glasses, quill pen tucked behind his ear, white rose in his coat's lapel, and a black slate clipboard.

Series 11
Bean Bunny (TMS/MCC): Includes a Muppet Penguin figure with limited articulation; sleigh with icy tracks for the penguin to ride, basket filled with flowers, candy canes, and a Christmas wreath.
Bobo the Bear Guard (MT): Includes nightstick, doorman's booth, lunchbox filled with the talking sandwich and an apple, and a case containing a few removable doughnuts that can be held in the figure's hands.
Mahna Mahna(TMS): Includes figures of the two Snowths; miniature wooden-floored theater stage base with a couple of footlights, double boom microphone, and a telephone with extendable phone receiver cord.

*There's something numerically aesthetically pleasing about seeing this trio occupying a place in S11.

Kermit as Bob Cratchit (MCC): Includes Robin the Frog as Tiny Tim; Old World stove so that both can warm up next to it, a stack of presents, and a canister with opening lid and snowballs inside.

Exclusive- Statler and Waldorf as the Ghosts of Robert and Jacob Morley (MCC):
Chains connected to wrist and foot shackles drape both figures' bodies. Accessories include a cold flaming death torch, a tombstone topped by a marble dollar sign, an ancient ledger book containing the Muppet Theater's bank accounts, and a copper or bronze treasury pot containing about three or four coins.

I'll limit my efforts to developing five series from S7 to 11 according to Ken "Resident" Lilly's instructions.

WiGgY

Reaction score
lol Why do so many people insist on cheating the 4 figure per series rule with 2 packs? :big_grin: