New character ideas

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Here's some characters that are in my latest fan-fiction "Mayhem Matters". They are all part of a group called "The Beaker Brigade", which is lead by Beaker.

Inky: Looks like Beaker, but is taller, has a blue nose and hair, and wears a 1930s gangster's outfit.

Blinky: Looks like Beaker, though is a little shorter, has a red nose and hair, and wears a racecar driver's outfit.

Pinky: A girl version of Beaker. Has pink hair and nose, and wears a coctail dress.

Clyde: Fatter than normal Beaker, has purple hair and nose and wears a jailbird's outfit.

Sue: The youngest female one, and is the smartest. Has yellow hair and nose and wears a Japanese schoolgirl's outfit.

Pacma: The oldest of the female ones. Has green hair and nose, and wears a faded green labcoat over a blue shirt and red skirt.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... The Beaker Brigade is meant to be Beakers based on the Pac-Man ghosts?
Cause as far as I remember from both the game and animated series...

Clyde: Orange, the leader, wore a derby hat and had the 1930's gangster mentality.
Pinky: Pink, was the tough guy of the team, wore a racecar driver's cap.
Inky: Blue, the goofball, wore a ten-gallon hat.
Blinky: Red, the nervous coward, wore a scarecrow's hat.
Sue: Indigo or violet, the female member of the team, she had her earrings on whenever joining the guys.

Just pointing that out, if it's where you're drawing your inspiration from. And for further ponderings...
Had an idea for a live Ms. Pac-Man movie version where Sue would be the leader of the ghost team which would include:
Winky: Yellow female, mechanic tinkerer, wears a little German hat with a yellow feather.
Jinky: Green female, the logically minded member of the team, wears a pair of glasses and a green fedora.
Slinky: Violet female, the spooky seductress, wears her signature violet haltertop dress.
Murky, Male ghost, black, used to be Ms. Pac-Man's boyfriend before the accident that turned him from human to ghostly being.
In this outline, Ms. Pac-Man was also originally human before an accident that turns her into the heroine... She'd hav the signature yellow pie-wedge head with red lips encasing her own normal human head, with her hair sticking out through the back in a ponytail tied by a pink ribbon. Her wardrobe would be all pink, leggings and gloves and a pink fuzzy boulder-holder. Haven't decided what accident it'd be though, if an animal bite, the only one I can think of is a packrat (pun intended).
Hope this helps.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
I guess I was just naming them after the ghosts. I never saw the show.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Kuki: A purple skinned Muppet little girl. Wears a pink dress with a white ribbon that covers her feet. Has short red hair, and for some reason, wears a bunny hood. Her right arm is a mechanical arm, that can sometimes have a mind of it's own. She speaks with a speech impendment, so she has trouble with her R sound. Like, if she would say "Marshmallows", it would sound like "Mawshmallows". Everyone likes her, and she like everybody.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
All of the charaters that I have done are Muppet Show related. So, I created my own Sesame Street charater.

Anthea: She is an orange skinned Muppet flower child. She's Sully's neice. She normally wears a pink t-shirt, green vest, jeans, black sandals, a gold peace sign medallion, her long brown hair in two braids held by daisy holders, a light blue headband and pink half-moon sunglasses. She is seven years old. She can play the accoustic guitar and sing. Unlike Sully, she talks. She also is a vegetarian, and likes being friendly to everyone, but her best friend is Roxie Marie.

Woody: He is Anthea's pet cat. He's brown and wears a blue and green tye-dye collar with a smiley face tag. He is a cool and laid back cat. He also talks, and when he does, he rhymes what he says.

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Spencer: A frackle with long ears, but wears a tux. Sorta as nutts as Gonzo, but much more relyable. Works in the Muppet Show's information and fan mail section.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
In my fan fiction "Life is My Highway", I created some new villans.

The Shadow Gang: They are basically living shadows, they can take the shape of anything. The leader wears a purple cape. He is in control, and his name is Vlad. The other members are named Zim, Zam, Ruby, Crystal, Shard, Pallor, Bowza, Duece, Flail, Unknown, and Gary. They basically look like a mix of Coach Z, Mr. Game and Watch, and a chibi.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Here's what each memeber of the Shadow Gang look like. They all have the same triangle shaped body, circular head, white eyes, no mouth, no legs, invisible arms, and shadows for skin. The way you can tell them apart is by their outfits.

Vlad: Purple cape (male)
Zim: Invader Zim outfit and antenna (male)
Zam: Police officer (male)
Ruby: Red coctail dress and long brown hair (female)
Crystal:Blue jacket and green t-shirt with long blonde hair (female)
Shard: Ninja outifit, X-shaped scar on face (male)
Pallor: Grim Reaper robe (male)
Bowza: Animal's Muppet Show outfit, red moehawk (male)
Deuce: Stinkoman's outift, blue hair (male)
Flail: Crazy Harry's outfit, swirling eyes (male
Unknown: Tank top and skirt, one eye, platinum hair in mysterious fashion (female)
Gary: nerd clothing (male)

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
I have a new character idea! NAKED NORTON! He's gray, with one huge eye, and one small one with a bag around it. His eyes swivel. He's a live hands, who has appeared in my highschool news, screaming insanely about nonesense, quote. "MONKEY INVASION! RUN FOR THE PILLS!" He has wavy blue hair, and big teeth. He also has a grey eyelid over his smaller eye. He has lopsided ears, and the works. He pops up when ever someone mentions anything that has to do with Naked.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... Rather liked Spencer. Norton might fit in with the spooks of the Count's monster minions, though it needs a bit of work to finish defining the character but it's a very good start.