New character ideas

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Here's a character I created for my fanfictions:

Sabrina: Zoot's younger cousin (about 30-35 years old). Looks very much like him, only female; has blue skin, blue hair, and sunglasses; dresses like a female hippie. She is also a jazz musician, but the similarities to her cousin end there. Sabrina is very outspoken, aggressive, and violent (or at least, so she acts. She has yet to actually hurt anyone.) and seldom addresses the other Muppets by name; instead, she calls them by mildly insulting nicknames (ex. she calls Floyd "pinky"). Is in love with Johnny Fiama, and is much calmer around him. Sal intensely dislikes her, but I haven't yet established whether this dislike is mutual.
c: Aw. I love Sabrina! <3 After reading your charrie's discription, I tend to have a much similar OC: Linda Mezzo. :halo:
~~
Character: Linda Rosalia Mezzo
Birth: January 15, 1978. (33)
Birthplace: Queens (or Brooklyn)
Species/Race: Muppet Humanoid
Nationality: American
Ancestory: Italian
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black (occasionally dyes it fuchia since she's growing natural gray roots)
Body Shape: Lean

Pros:
~good singer (contralto-ish)
~ excellent guitarist
~ open-minded
~ motherely
~ is honest to self-wrong doings
~ comes from a good family
~ has a good amount of friends
~ etc...

Cons:
~ she has a habit to smoke cigarettes
~ she cannot swim
~ she's ophidiophobia (fear of snakes).
~ she's very aggressive
~ she insult others
~ she cheats
~ she's short-tempered
~ she was sent to prison once; she was charged with assault and property damage.
~ etc...

~~
She's calm with her current partner, Johnny Fiama; she's in love with him, as well. :halo: Sal's okay with her (except when Linda 'kiddingly' insults Johnny), but Mama Fiama wouldn't approve that tomato a tad bit, and chased her away on the day she met her; it somewhat took time for her to understand the change... for her son's sake, and happiness). :skeptical:

She's also acquainted to Dr. Teeth, and is a close friend to my other, porcine OC: Raquel Porkbelly.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's amazing. I suggested the idea of an obsessed Muppet fan, and it seems the new movie will give us that in Walter.