Songs the Muppets SHOULD have covered...

ploobis

Reaction score
How about The EXTREMES covering the song "Twist & Shout" by The Isley Brothers?

ploobis

Reaction score
I can see Johnny Fiama covering some swingin' hits from Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Tony Bennett, Bobby Darin and Wayne Newton!

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
The Electric Mayhem could do "Mr Roboto" or the Engilsh version of "Dragonstea Den Tei", which is also known as "Numa Numa".

Telly

Reaction score
I'd like to hear the Muppet gang cover "Seasons of Love" and/or "Finale B" from Rent

anytimepally

Reaction score

I can picture Floyd & Janice covering the Everly Brothers song "Wake Up Little Susie"​
that would be awesome! :sing: :flirt:

Lubbock Lou and his Jughuggers should have covered the song "Bo Weevil" by Fats Domino.
This song actually goes back much earlier than Fats Domino (who recorded it in 1956).. it was written and recorded by Charley Patton in the late 1920s, shortly after Domino was born, but wasn't really a major hit until Leadbelly recorded it in 1939

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I'd like to hear the Muppet gang cover "Seasons of Love" and/or "Finale B" from Rent
I'd like that, too. I can just picture the whole Muppet gang, old and new, singing "Seasons of Love" together. I can imagine it being beautiful.

Seeing the Electric Mayhem cover "La Vie Boheme" might be cool, too.

ploobis

Reaction score
that would be awesome! :sing: :flirt:

This song actually goes back much earlier than Fats Domino (who recorded it in 1956).. it was written and recorded by Charley Patton in the late 1920s, shortly after Domino was born, but wasn't really a major hit until Leadbelly recorded it in 1939
Actually Fats Domino recorded "The Fat Man" in 1949, It was his first recording.