The ask Jim Lewis thread is now open

minor muppetz

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
i have two qustions i thought of, one i wonder if he had worte for the new shorts done for the releasse of the muppet Dvd's. i also want to ask about when Rowlf played for i think Grath Brooks on Muppets tonight did Bill just pick Rolwlf up one day and try doing his voice or was there an aduition for Jim and Richarder Muppets.
You posted the rules from the Terry Angus thread, and said that we should follow these rules, but one of them was that each member would only ask one question before it gets answered, yet you asked two questions. I don't mind you asking two questions, but it might seem unfair to the others that you break your own rule.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
lol i just realised that and im sorry if you want to trufly know i didnt even semd the qustions i asked

Beauregard

Reaction score
No problem Dwayne. I have another question? Shall I post it, or wait?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
So, Dwayne, have you sent the questions to Jim Lewis yet, or are you waiting for there to be ten questions? Of course, Jim Lewis could read this thread and answer them here, without being sent the questions.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea i sent the qustions but still no answers, I will post them as soon as i get them.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Has there been a conscious effort to change, update, and/or modernize the writing style of the Muppets, and if so, what have these changes entailed and what is your opinion of same?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

BearWithMe

Reaction score
Whatever Happened to Jim Lewis?

It's me. Jim Lewis. Pardon and forgive me for disappearing. Dwayne has done such outstanding job and then I blew it by not responding. I'm blaming it on technology and age: either my computer ate it or I'm just too thick-skulled to post the answers. Pick your favorite. Dwayne and I are working out the details so I'll actually get to these questions in a timely manner. My apologies for the delay.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Kermit and Piggy used to seem like squabbling lovebirds--now it's just one long mean joke at Piggy's expense. Why did the official opinion of Kermit and Piggy's relationship change, and who do you believe is responsible this change? (Next time, I'm going to ask if someone can FIX IT!)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Cool Jim im working on the qustions tonight so be ready for them

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ok i did it right this time and worte well copy and pasted the qustions out on MS word and sent them to Jim. Happy Easter all